Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
$99
$111
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$189
$109
Fairfield Inn
$149
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgeevery morningyogurthome away from homespacious roomquiet hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking bedfitness centerevening receptionfree breakfastcoffee makerthe breakfast areapark and flycookiessabrina
Reviewed November 9, 2010

The rooms are stocked down to the last teaspoon, the hallways and common areas smell so fresh and clean. The breakfast is not just the waffle you see everywhere, but sliced fruit, whole fruit, toppings for your waffles, hot oatmeal, french toast, eggs and bacon everything. The Manager's Reception was awesome as well, they even served beer. The beds and bedding is sooo comfortable, the kitchen and bath were spotless. They showed a movie all three nites in the theater room. Only concern is they charged my credit card one night stay, even though I booked through a third party. I was told it will drop off when I check out. I'm not sure about that, but we'll see.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bmoreprettygirl
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2010

We are very happy to hear about your recent stay at the StayBridge Suites BWI, if your travel needs bring you to the Baltimore area, we welcome you back to our Staybridge Suites BWI

Reviewed October 12, 2010

The manager John is rude and disrespectful. The daytime front desk attendant is just as bad. The rooms are very nice but the management is terrible. I have never been treated so disrespectfully before. He needs customer service training- I can't believe after reading the other reviews he still has a job!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moe89
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2010

Dear Moe89,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concerns regarding our management team. We are committed to 100% guest satisfaction from our service to our hotel cleanliness. I would like the oppertunity to discuss you concerns further as I do not have any information on your stay so that we can resolve what happened specifically that caused you to have a bad
experience. I can be reached directly at 410-850-5666.

John Compton

Reviewed August 17, 2010

The room was OK, nothing to write home about and the manager was extremely rude and did not display any level of professionalism or courtesy. The staff seem to have very little to no training on customer service. Not only won't I recommend this hotel to others, I will actually suggest that people stay far away from it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

We are sorry to hear that the guest rated our hotel on the above, But we strive very hard to insure that every guest has a pleasent stay at our hotel .

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Had stayed previously at this property very briefly (before catching a flight out of BWI). When I returned to Baltimore, made reservations through Priority Club. Room was spotless, large and overlooked the pool. Excellent bed & comfy bedding. Breakfast every morning ROCKS and the Sundowner reception on T, W & TH evenings was nice as well. What impressed me most was that whoever was on the front desk when I left in the AM or returned in the evening recognized me BY NAME! Asked about my day, small talk, etc. Felt a bit like home. Your front desk crew are amazing.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

I would like to thank the guest for placing this comment on trip advisor about out hotel. I am happy to have read they enjoyed there stay with us. I hope to see them at our hotel again when the time arises.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

Staybridge is a great place to stay. I travel to Baltimore on business often, and I always stay at Staybridge BWI.... John and his staff take excellent care of their Guest. It is close to the airport and close to the city.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

Our hotel tries very hard to have every guest to enjoy there stay while being here at the StayBridge BWI hotel