“Can't say a single negative thing”

Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm a critic and if I experience something wrong or bad, I will put it in my review. This is a fine hotel with great service, excellent bed, and a really nice complimentary evening food presentation. And the free shuttle will cheerfully bring you to area restaurant s and back. Just watch out for the snack prices in the pantry

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We are so thankful for the Staybridge Suites BWI. We had to live here for 2 weeks with our toddler and 9 month old baby when we had a house fire. We lost everything in the fire, and the Staybridge staff took us in with open arms. They rallied to collect clothes, food, and personal supplies for us. The free breakfast buffet every morning, and free dinners 3 times a week really helped too. The staff all because friends with my kids and knew their names. The hotel was clean, friendly, the housekeeping was great. The business center with free printing was also very helpful to help us get back on track. I high HIGHLY recommend them. The rooms are large and homey feeling. HUGS TO THEM!

Room Tip: As for a 2 bedroom suite if you need one, they are huge and so nice!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mom_tod_babe
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. The team and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay during that trying time. We were thrilled to have you in our 'home' and welcome you back anytime you need us, just this time under better circumstances. Thank you again for the review and if you ever need us, we will be here for you.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I reserved two room for myself and a fellow traveler. When we arrived we switched one room into his name... However once I returned home I noticed both bills where in his name. Maria took the time to go into the billing system and find our bills. She made the change and emailed me a correct receipt. Thanks Maria, it's people like you that make the IHG chain what it is!
Jason P.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review of the Staybridge Suites and Maria! As always, all of our guests reviews are viewed by the team and she is so excited to see you took time to compliment her. I am happy she was able to assist you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Love this place. Super-clean place that seems fairly new. The price is about half that of a downtown hotel and only a 10-minute drive away. Tons of free parking and great ambiance. The suite is huge with a nice little kitchen with all the amenities. Two years in a row my family & I have stayed here, and we still haven't heard an airplane.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy we are continuing to provide you and your family with excellent service. We look forward to having you during your next trip.

When I first started at the hotel, I too was concerned about the noise the planes could make. I'm still shocked that I can't hear them, even when I am outside. So glad to know that the guests aren't disturbed by them either.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly staff and really nice rooms. I have had no issues here at all and have stayed for business at least 15 times. I am usually in MD for 3 to 5 days and I don't like to eat every meal out, so having the kitchen was perfect for me - micro, cooktop, full size fridge, dishes, pots and pans. The bed is very comfortable, and each room has a decent couch sitting area. Staybridge offers cookies in the evening and a hot/cold breakfast int he AM. Three or four nights a week they also offer a light meal, all included in the hotel stay. Restaurants are close by and the area is fine for walking if you want some exercise.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites BWI! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we offer. We look forward to having you with us again and again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Working and traveling for a major corporation is hard as we all know. I had been staying in the BWI area alot as we have a training center there and I travel there frequently. I stayed in several other properties and was not completely happy so I searched out the Staybridge and I am very happy I did. I have stayed here at least 4 times in the last two months and every time it feels like I am coming home. The entire staff is very accommodating, pleasant, and always remembers my name. The rooms are very nice, kitchens large, beds wonderful, and so quiet at night. The evening reception (Tue-Thur) is a welcome site after a long day at work and the morning breakfast is just as nice. The property is clean and always well cared for. Fresh cookies and a paper await your check in. There is a pantry full of the necessary goodies and on site laundry/gym as well. I wish they had wine to buy with their beer & soda choices in the pantry. This is a must for a business traveler! You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Try the Seasons pizza delivery menu in your room, the food arrives fresh and hot with great menu cho...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We are so happy to see you are continuing to enjoy your stay at our Staybridge Suites! Our goal is to always make you feel like you are coming home when you visit with us. I'm glad we have succeeded with every visit. As for the wine to buy in our market, stay tuned because it's coming soon! Thank you for taking the time to do the review, we really appreciate it!

Angela Le Grand

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and mother-in-law stayed at a Staybridge hotel in Wilmington, NC and had an extremely accommodating time. They encouraged me to do likewise. Staying at the BWI site was disappointing. I checked in with such a warm reception and the room was very welcoming and clean. However, afterwards getting the broken iron replaced was such a chore (two calls and four hours) and getting the safe open for my usage almost took an act of congress and three visits over a period of two hours. Did I say that the iron and the safe made it doubly difficult for me to leave and enjoy my time away. I guess to top it off, the light housekeeping did not happen yesterday. Being gone all day, I've yet to go to the room to see if they made it up today. I hope so. If not, I'll be quoting Keith Olbermann, and "Drooling the drool of regret, into the pillow of remorse". This trip is a candidate for a customer accommodation!

Room Tip: Make sure the safe is not closed when you first check-in to your room and that you reinforce your re...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jrcalhoun

Thank you for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites. I have shared your review with the staff so that we can make sure no one else has to go through the same issues. I do appreciate your comments. All of our guests comments are used as training tools to better enhance the guest experience. Please accept our sincerest apologizes for the issues you experienced during your stay with us.

Angela Le Grand