Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
$93
$91
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$161
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$96
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$107
$99
$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$99
$76
$70
$89
Aloft.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$158
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$94
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgeevery morningyogurthome away from homespacious roomquiet hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking bedfitness centerevening receptionfree breakfastcoffee makerthe breakfast areapark and flycookiessabrina
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed here almost 2 weeks ago. We had reserved a 1 bedroom with 2 beds and pull out couch. Checked in about 11pm and given our room keys. We get to the room and it is a studio instead of 1 bedroom w/o pullout couch. With 2 teens of opposite sex this was not adequate. Called front desk and told this is the room type we reserved. When I inform the staffperson that I had a printed confirmation she tells me the hotel is full and she will have to call me back. No call back and when I returned to the front desk in the morning I was told a manager was not availbale but would call me that afternoon. We checked out and went on our way.

After 2 1/2 days and no call back I called and got the G.Manager. She admits our room category was changed and offers to refund the difference from what I paid for to what I got. After stating I felt that was inadequate she offered a 50% refund.

The room condition was fine and the breakfast was OK but I was not impressed. If the hotel is overbooked tell me that when I check in and do not lie to me when I call with the problem. I certainly should not have to call to speak to a manager 2 1/2 days after I requested to speak to one. Problems happen, but how they are are dealt with means everything!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear luv2travel1517,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great staff!!! Rooms were very clean, smelled great. Breakfast in morning was wonderful! Eggs, omelette e, biscuits & gravy, fruit, yogurt, juice coffee, cereals. Best breakfast I have found in a hotel and at no charge! Their shuttle service starts at 4 AM for those with early flights. They will pick you up and drop you of fat airport, car rental area and many local restaurants. Will be staying here again! Loved the kitchenette in rooms with coffee pot, coffee, full size refrig. and plates, cups, silverware. Convenient and amazing, friendly staff!

Room Tip: Any room will be good night sleeps, quiet area! You will love the free breakfast lots to choose from!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HappyTrailsToAll
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our shuttle is always there to take care of our guest when needed. We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was placed in room 508 in June of this year. I told the Assistant GM that the overall quality of this property has declined since the mgnt change. I also told the staff that the carpet in my room had not been vacuumed. I came back two more trips and was in different rooms. They seemed clean and I thought cool! They listend to a valued platinum guest who spends lots of $ at this property. This trip in August, I was placed in room 508 again. The same piece of pizza sausage that laid on the carpet which I complained about in June, was still there. Same place, along with a bunch of other food items scatterd about the carpeting. And black fibers and black hairs were all over the floor. I guess it is hard to find housekeeping staff that want to clean suites for the people who pay their salary. In fact all the employees at this property only receive a pycheck if We the guests continue to pay. So I am thinking of going elsewhere, I hope this helps you with your decision.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the fifth floor, as the housekeeper who takes care of this floor is quite lax. My associate stays on the 1st floor and says his room is always clean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Num1Adam
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Num1Adam,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. Please accept our sincere apology for the overall dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and we regret if your stay was negatively affected by the overall cleanliness of your room. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed on a Friday and Monday night. Arriving very late at night, it was a pleasant surprise to know that our group was given an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. I also asked if there were any food delivery at 11pm and the kind lady gave me a pizza delivery menu. The delivery took forever to arrive though :( . The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. The dining area on Saturday morning was full, and it was understandable. Cold cuts, cheese and the usual bagels, toast and biscuits etc.. the other trays that had potatoes, eggs and possibly sausages were almost if not empty. On the second night we there (monday) i asked for the same room size and they gladly accommodated my request.. Breakfast was a better experience on Tuesday morning with less people and more food. Overall, I would recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for completing a review for us SanDiegoBrownShoes! I am glad that we were able to take care of your request when you stayed with us. I would really like to know what pizza company you called so that I can tell them of your experience. I know that when I travel, the last thing I want to do is wait forever for food.

I am sharing your review with our breakfast team so that we can look at how to improve the weekend rush that you described. We have had some large groups in house but we still want all of our guest to be able to enjoy the breakfast, just like you did on Tuesday.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have stayed at this property for months at a time for several years. This property is very nice and well kept. The previous manager John and new General Manager Angela always make their guests feel welcome. During a tornado threat Angela gathered all guests and staff, provided water and kept eveyone calm. Lisa is always smiling and is very friendly. Front desk staff Beth and Maria are always welcoming. My wife and son always like visiting me here. I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Paul P for doing such a wonderful review for us. I have made sure the team has seen your review and everyone, especially Lesia, is thrilled you mentioned her.

The staff and myself take the safety and security of our guest very seriously. I am so glad the threat passed quickly and no one was harmed. Hopefully, we won't have a threat like that again but if we do, the staff will be ready to assist in any way we can.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property, we truly appreciate it!!