Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
$99
$109
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$231
Fairfield Inn
$149
$181
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$124
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgeevery morningyogurthome away from homespacious roomquiet hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneking bedfitness centerevening receptionfree breakfastcoffee makerthe breakfast areapark and flycookiessabrina
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I love staying here it makes me feel like I am at home. staff are super nice and go above and beyond to please the customer. they are friendly and provide helpful info relating to whats around the area. the shuttle is very helpful and bbreakfast is decent

Room Tip: ask for john or mike they are the best
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank moni3c
Reviewed July 3, 2013

First time to Baltimore for a short visit with a longtime friend, picked this hotel for it's high TA rating and proximity to Catonsville. Drove in from DC, a very late arrival, friendly check-in and flexible staff. Parking was very tight, but the night agent was helpful in finding a spot.

Morning and evening lobby dining fare was above average and the dining room seating pleasant. Room was somewhat larger than expected, got a good night's rest on a large King. Given the location between thruways and by an airport, expected more noise...nice surprise.

Located near many hotels, the airport and a business park, there is not very much shopping or dining nearby...Wendy's, Bob Evans, Ruby Tuesday are nearby but not much else. About as expected from a suburban airport location. Small computer room with printer was adequate for my needs and wireless was just ok. Had some speed and connection issues in the room early on but was adequate later.

Would stay here again if sightseeing in general DC area, but would stay in downtown Baltimore for more of the local culture.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here from June 28 to the 30th. One issue we had was while making the reservation. The agent really did not know how to do a Gift Certificate Reservation for one night and a AAA rate for the second night. Contacted the GM and had this issue resolved but still had two reservations which I did double check to make sure they checked us out and back in on the 29th in the same room.

Breakfast was better last year when we stayed here. There was better selection last June than this year and they kept on running out of food. Yes it was busy but they should of anticipated that. Also, when I made sure that I was checked out and back in on the 29th, I asked for Do Not Disturb to be brought up because there wasn't one in the room but we never got it. We also did not get light housekeeping because our beds never got made and we were glad we didn't put the towels on the floor because of them not touching the room. They should automatically give housekeeping to short term stayers.

Besides these minor issues, we had a very good time in the room and around the Baltimore/Linthicum area. It was a very relaxing weekend we both needed. Will probably be back again if we are planning on going to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not a great stay. The staff was very pleasant, but -- (1) the mattresses are ancient, and they know it. Someone told me that they were 7 years old, which is ridiculous for a busy property. I could feel the springs in the first mattress, changed rooms, and the second was only marginally better. (2) You should *never* stay here more than one night. They have a policy that they only change the sheets weekly (!) and no cleaning service at all on the weekends. Fresh sheets are nice, and let's face it, sometimes you just need them. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear montgomerygrimes,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I am very sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret that your stay was negatively impacted by the unusual condition of the bed mattress. Although we were not able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectations, we hope you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife checked all over and read all the reviews. My work usually puts us up at Marriott properties, so I was a little unsure of this. It was GREAT. Clean, nice staff, good food. There is a breakfast and a dinner as well.
The best part was Sabrina. I was there for a conference for my son and wife and needed some things done for my job. Sabrina was great, took care of everything and was very, very friendly!!! Not that the other staff was not nice, they certainly were - but Sabrina goes the extra mile and loves her job.

Only downside is that parking can be tight later, but certainly not not a reason to book somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family