Me and my girlfriend stayed here from June 28 to the 30th. One issue we had was while making the reservation. The agent really did not know how to do a Gift Certificate Reservation for one night and a AAA rate for the second night. Contacted the GM and had this issue resolved but still had two reservations which I did double check to make sure they checked us out and back in on the 29th in the same room.
Breakfast was better last year when we stayed here. There was better selection last June than this year and they kept on running out of food. Yes it was busy but they should of anticipated that. Also, when I made sure that I was checked out and back in on the 29th, I asked for Do Not Disturb to be brought up because there wasn't one in the room but we never got it. We also did not get light housekeeping because our beds never got made and we were glad we didn't put the towels on the floor because of them not touching the room. They should automatically give housekeeping to short term stayers.
Besides these minor issues, we had a very good time in the room and around the Baltimore/Linthicum area. It was a very relaxing weekend we both needed. Will probably be back again if we are planning on going to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum