“Absolutely perfect !”

Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from Fri May 17-Sun May 19 and it was absolutely perfect. The hotel shuttle picked us up at the airport when our flight got in around 8am and our room was ready for us! We were worried about that since check-in isn't until afternoon but they had everything ready for us. The breakfast every morning was great and made mornings much easier. We used the shuttle quite a bit and every time the drivers were fantastic(Roberto and Daniel are the two names I remember but I know there was at least one more!). They always offered us water as soon as we got in the van which was a nice touch. They even picked us up at a different light rail stop than usual when we got off at the wrong stop. The light rail was actually really easy to figure out and not too far from the Harbor/Camden yards.

Everyone we came into contact with was honestly just so nice. We were always greeted with "hi, good morning how are you today?" which is nice because at other hotels we've stayed at for preakness weekend we were lucky to even get a hello. We were never told "no,we can't do that". We were able to check out a little late and they held our bags for us since our flight home wasn't until much later. We are looking forward to staying here when we come back again next year!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Kathd86
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our stay at the Staybridge Suites was indeed excellent. We stayed in the one bedroom king suite. This room was more than we expected it to be. The kitchen area was great. The fact that the laundry area was complimentary was a big plus. The area was a very good area. It was very quiet and away from all the crazy traffic areas. The location was so close to the downtown baltimore and a decent drive to d.c. I woul definitely recommend this hotel for other families.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and stayed one night before catching a 5:50am Amtrak train back to Boston. The studio I had was large and had a kitchenette (had a range which I didn't use plus dishwasher, full fridge), comfortable king size bed with numerous comfortable pillows, and clean bathroom. Free wifi.

Besides bringing me to the train station, the hotel shuttle also picked me up from the BWI rental car center that night (so I wouldn't have to deal with returning the car the next morning).

Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Staybridge Suites was great place to stay the night before my flight. The room was big, a good value, and had a nice kitchen, Wi-fi was free and pretty fast. There is a free continental breakfast but we didn’t have it since we needed to leave for the airport before it open. There was coffee and tea available throughout the day. A little hard to find the tea bags, but eventually found them in a box on the bookcase. There is no restaurant, but the shuttle driver can bring you to some nearby restaurants. We decided to go to Chilis, but as the wait was long to be seated we decided to get takeout and head back to our room. The food at Chilis was pretty good. Several places will also deliver. The women at the desk was very helpful with our checkin and helping us decide where to eat. There are computers and a printer available. I would stay at this place again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A family of 4, we decided to go to The Inner Harbor @ Baltimore for the weekend. 2nd weekend in April. Before the heat and the crowds. We loved our stay @ the Corning NY Staybridge so I searched the Baltimore area for a similar experience. And we found it. They have a 2 bedroom suite that is like staying in a small condo. It is tailor made for how we live and travel. And the price was Fantastic!
3 living areas, 2 full bathrooms, modern kitchenette w/ full sized fridge with an ice maker. 3 flat screen TVs, 1 with a DVD/VCR. The even have a bag of microwave popcorn for you to make.

The Breakfast is one of the best features at the Staybridge. The hotel was not full but the dining room was just perfect, nice pace of guests coming and going. It gets the day off to a great start for four picky eaters.
It’s a small hotel in a sea of large busy Airport hotels, so the pool is small and seasonal, workout room is small but nice and the laundry area is clean and convenient. You could live here for a while. We love the "pantry" at the front desk. We wouldn’t enjoy a ritzy restraint in the lobby, but a quick little snack is nice for us after being out all day. But remember there is no daily maid service. You make your own beds, and we had a dishwasher in the fully furnished kitchen.
Parking is great (free) and access is easy from car to elevator to the rooms.

We would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: BYO snacks, drinks as there no food in walking distance from the hotel after breakfast, except some...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wilburwhip
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I visit and stay at hotels often as an insider and as the director of a Convention and Visitors Bureau in AR, I don’t post anything except when the service and or quality meets and exceeds norm of the business.

Staybridge Suites Linthicum at BWI International Airport is located half way between DC and Baltimore. My first impression was the hotel being 2 years old or so, it was not. It is 7 years old. What does that tell you? They took care of the hotel so well that it looks and feels new. Everything was clean and new down to the overused chairs at front desk that after 7 years looked like they bought them just recently. I didn’t see any scratches or dents on them. Yes, I pay attention to details.

And the gift basket from General Manager in my room was an added surprise.

The van driver patiently and professionally drove me few places (sorry , I fort to tip – I just remembered) and the fantastic night auditor tried to find me a flash-drive around midnight.

I will brag about this hotel for a long time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Much to my surprise, this hotel was wonderful! The staff was friendly and the room was perfect. Would recommend with no hesitation. Only would suggest that hotel tell guests where they should wait for shuttle when coming into BWI. Thoroughly enjoy my stay!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! The team and I here at the Staybridge Suites BWI really hearing honest feedback from our guests. We have made changes to our shuttle operations to include more detail information about pick ups at the BWI airport. Thank you for the suggestion. Please come back to visit us during your next trip to the Baltimore area.