WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
Covington, Georgia
“Awesome Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Much to my surprise, this hotel was wonderful! The staff was friendly and the room was perfect. Would recommend with no hesitation. Only would suggest that hotel tell guests where they should wait for shuttle when coming into BWI. Thoroughly enjoy my stay!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! The team and I here at the Staybridge Suites BWI really hearing honest feedback from our guests. We have made changes to our shuttle operations to include more detail information about pick ups at the BWI airport. Thank you for the suggestion. Please come back to visit us during your next trip to the Baltimore area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

After spending five days in the DC area, we decided to spend two days touring the Baltimore and surrounding areas. This was our first experience with the Staybridge chain and we could not be happier with the outcome. The two separate bedrooms and large living area was more than adequate for three adults and two young children. Everyone in pur group was so excited with the extra space we now had compared to the first portion of our vacation.

The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable, the rooms were clean and the front desk was very helpful with some dinner suggestions as the choices nearby are few and far between.

We left with a very positive experience and will definitely consider this chain and this property in particular on future travels. The price to comfort ratio is hard to beat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Staybridge Suites-BWI! Staybridge Suites is a fairly new brand compared to others and it is always our goal to make every guest feel like they are home and a part of our family. It makes the team and I very happy that we could take care of you while you visited Baltimore!
Baltimore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy staybride suites for business travel. This was not the worse but could have been better. Upon check in my requested a two bedroom because my travel plans changed a bit and I was now traveling with family. I knew the room would cost more, but the front desk agent was not able to give me the room at all, as the two bedrooms were only allowed to be given out by sales department. I found it odd but took it up in the morning with sales representative and they were able to accommodate me.
The property is one long straight shot. So it's a bit of hike to get from one end to the other with elevators and either end but not in the middle. The breakfast could be better but it's not the worst I've had. The coffee was always good and fresh. I used the complimentary washer and dryer. One seemed to take a while to dry but it got the job done.
The rooms are great. Large and no noise from rooms or hallways. Extremely clean and great appliances in the kitchen.
Parking is a bit odd for the area too, there are hotels in the area that allow you to park your car for free if you stay at their hotel before or after your flight. This property charged a daily rate. I believe it may be because the lot is not very large to begin with. Just something to keep in mind when planning.
The staff was always available and helpful and the shuttle always on time.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank bmoregirl
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on the property. I appreciate your comments and I have spoken to the team about the issue you had regarding switching rooms. I apologize that it wasn't taken care of immediately & I thank you for letting us know. I am happy you enjoyed the large room and your stay with us. You are absolutely correct, parking is a premium in the area and we do charge guests that would like to use the complimentary shuttle and leave their car in our lot when they fly out. We have found that our guest truly enjoy this amenity. We look forward to taking care of you again during your next trip to the area.
Salt Lake City, UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Like others have mentioned, this hotel offers 1000 reward points for any guest who submits a review on TripAdvisor. I have not done so.

I guess any place that is willing to offer an incentive for reviews better be top notch. The hotel is everything the other reviews have said. Even though it is nestled between two multi-lane highways, it is quiet. The surrounding streets are quiet. The room was as advertised, quiet, and well-maintained. The breakfast was better than most hotel free breakfasts are lately. The only downside is that there are no decent restaurants within easy walking distance.

Room Tip: In June, the morning sun reflects off a neighboring hotel and right into the rooms on the front (nor...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank monfort
Thank you for the review! The team is very confident in the hotel and always encourages our guests to review us. It's the best way for travelers to hear 'real life opinions' on us. I do understand the frustration with not having a restaurant in walking distance. The next time you are in town, ask the front desk to have the shuttle drop you off at one of the restaurants nearby. We'll even pick you up afterwards, all complimentary! Come back and see us soon!
Leonardtown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend and the staff was so helpful and friendly. When we had to leave early in the morning they packed breakfast for us. They helped us with our bags. They made us feel welcomed!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Marianne W
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the property and the team. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on another trip to the area.
Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed at this hotel prior to an early morning flight, taking advantage of the ability to park our car ($40) for the duration of our trip. The check in staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was just what we expected, and the shuttle to BWI left at 5am without a problem. Upon our return, the same shuttle driver (Gary) picked us up, helped with our bags again, and dropped us right at our car in the lot. The entire experience was precisely what we wanted it to be.

I would definitely stay at the Staybridge BWI again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ResearcherMD
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing us. It always great to hear that the team is taking care of our guests. We look forward to taking care of you again when ever you need us.

Angela Le Grand
Redding, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great location, close to airport, 3 blocks from Starbucks, nice / clean rooms, nice staff, my favorite towels, slept good.

However, if you like eggs, raisin bran or orange juice (my favorites)for breakfast, it's not happening....chickens on strike? Also....nice alarm clock...if you could figure out how to set the correct time..I couldn't,......staff called...but never arrived. Oh well...that's why you travel "prepared".

I prefer a bar table which, for me, is easier to work on. The office chair was way to low for me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel after your last visit with us. As the new General Manager, I appreciate your comments and I have addressed the eggs, Raisin Bran and OJ with the team. Please accept my sincere apology for them not being available to you during your stay.

Angela Le Grand