Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
$99
$89
$81
$75
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
HolidayInn.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$150
Hotwire.com
$139
$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgeevery morninghome away from homeyogurtspacious roomwould recommend this hotel to anyonequiet hotelking bedfitness centerfree breakfastevening receptioncoffee makerthe breakfast areapark and flycookiessabrina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2012

The Staybridge Suites BWI has been my team's home away from home once a month for the last five years. They won't stay anywhere else as they are spoiled with all the amenities and the General Manager's hospitality. The one bedroom suites are comfortable, clean and beautifully appointed. They offer an excellent daily breakfast buffet and evening receptions during the work week that my team often raves about. The location provides them several dining possibilities (although the suites have fully equipped kitchens should you decide to stay in) and it's close to our customer site. The staff at the Staybridge is friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel...you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Thank you for allowing the staybridge suites BWI to be your teams home away from home while they was working in the BWI area, and we are hoping to have you stay with us for years to come. The team seems to have enjoyed themselves and all the amenities that the hotel has to offer including our social hour and our great free hot breakfast. Once again thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I stay at the Staybride Suites hotel on a weekly basis when I'm in town because of business. The manager, John Compton, and his staff are always a pleasure. The hotel offers great internet services, shuttle service to and from the airport in a timely manner, have a great breakfast buffet every morning, and will serve evening receptions during certain days of the week. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The hotel is located to various places of business (movie theater, restaurants, shopping). The rooms are always clean. I have stayed in other hotels in the area in the past and have found this one to be the best. It truly makes me feel like my home when I'm away from home.

Room Tip: The hotel allows animals, and also has a floor for smoking patrons!!!!
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I stayed at the staybridge suites in december to visit family and it was perfect. the decorations were beautiful and the employees made you feel like you "were at home". I have stayed here before and will continue to stay here when visiting the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

1. We are happy to hear the Staybridge Suites BWI was the prefect holiday stay for you and your family while you was in the Baltimore Area and pleased to know that you will continue to stay with us while you are in town and we are your home away from home. On your next visit , please check out our DVD selections and have a movie night with us in our Just at home Theater.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times for work and it is a great place to stay. They have a nice breakfast, rooms with fully equipped kitchens, an evening reception on certain weeknights, and it is also very close to several good restaurants. I definitely plan to stay here when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
StaybridgeSuitesBWI, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for choosing the staybridge Suites BWI, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your first stay with our hotel and we were able to meet your expectations. We hope that your next visit to Baltimore that our home will be your home again. On your next visit stop by our Threater room and check out a dvd and sit back and enjoy a nice relaxing movie night.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

This is the third time I've been here. The hotel is convenient to the airport. I must say it is very consistent. Clean, quiet and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is quite good and the people who work here are very friendly and accomodating. I booked this property for all my Baltimore stays for the rest of this year.
I would highly recommend this property to any of my co workers and friends.

Room Tip: My room faced 295 and was very noisy in the morning on this trip, but that won't deter me from staying here.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

3. Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites hotel on your recent visit to the BWI area, we are pleased that our hotel lived up to your expectations and you have enjoyed our social nights and our great breakfast. Hopefully on your travels back to the area, we can be the place of choice for your stay.