“Great Hotel! ...bad parking lot.”

Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great Hotel! Stay Bridge always is well done! We stayed here after an O’s game on the way south. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I always find the one bedroom works out great for anyone traveling with kids. I just enjoy the extra room. This is a reasonably new hotel. It has outdoor pool and a small gym. I used the gym and was please to see it had free weights, always a plus with me. Breakfast was one of the pretty buffets I have found at Staybridge.

Only drawback is parking. I guess they leased part of the lot to PIKE eclectic contractors. So their big trucks take up half the lot, cramming the hotel guests into the rest. The hotel has an odd shaped lot so all the PIKE vehicles only make it more difficult to park.

Over all a fine hotel, especially if you are driving a rental 

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2011

Thank you for staying with us doing your trip to Baltimore, we would like to thank you for your comments about our hotel. We do take our guests comments very seriously and we are working on a solution for our parking area for our guests. Thank you again for staying with the Staybridge suites BWI

Reviewed May 17, 2011

My husband, two children, and I stayed for one day before a cruise we were taking. The hotel was quiet and had an awesome movie room; there were quite a few food choices at the "free" breakfast. The kids had a bed in our main sleeping area but the living room area was so cozy with a pull out bed and their own flat screen TV they decided to sleep out in the living area or what they deemed "the kids room". The French doors that close off from the bedroom area were great for privacy. The hotel is close to the mall and many great restaurants. Beds were super comfy, I would defaintely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

We are happy to hear that your stay with the Staybridge Suites was a great stay, Hopefully when in the area again we can be your Home away from home.

Reviewed May 11, 2011

First off, our check in was simple and we where offered a drink which cheered us up after our long drive. We had driven from Upstate New York. Once we checked in to our room we felt immediately at home and we slept throughout the night. I am an allergy sufferer and typically the AC in most rooms will leave me with awful sinus pressure and a painful head ache, not here. At this hotel I had zero allergy issues which was a welcome surprise. My husband had to attend a meeting the next morning which ran late so I was left to check out on my own, I was worried I would have to wait out by the curib for him to show up. When I asked if I could wait in the common area, John the General Manager, was more than accommodating. This was truly a home away from home, thank you Staybridge!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Thank for your recent visit with our Hotel, the StayBridge Suites BWI . We would love to welcome you back "home" at anytime.

Reviewed April 18, 2011

Spent 3 nights here (4/14,4/15,4/16) and words cannot describe what a wonderful hotel it is! We checked in late and our Priority Club 'bag' was waiting on us as was a SPOTLESSLY CLEAN ROOM! Love the separate bed and living room areas! The LR furniture did NOT have any spots or dirty stains and the wood furniture was not chipped and scratched and there was NO DUST anywhere! The mattress was most comfortable and linens clean and NO STAINS on them either! The bathroom had very nice tile walls and the shower spray was simply to die for!!! WONDERFUL! (Wish we could have taken that water force home with us!). Personally, I would have preferred a little brighter lighting in the rooms, but that is the case with most hotels now a days! The breakfast consisted of fresh sliced fruits, waffle maker, eggs (mock omelets) with salsa & cheese to sprinkle over them (WONDERFUL), gravy, biscuits and COOKED oatmeal in a crock! Also breads---loaf, bagels, muffins, etc....also boiled eggs, yogurts and cereals. Usual juices and coffee, tea and even a soda machine! The hotel also had its own "Theater Room", Fitness Room and smallish outdoor pool. The hallways were spotless and NO "carry out" boxes anywhere outside the room doors on our 2nd floor. Parking was a bit of a challenge since Pike Electric has 1/2 of the parking places reserved for them! I found NO fault with ANY of the management while we were there. We were treated with utmost courtesy and we WILL return here ANYTIME we are in the area! Thank You, Staybridge Suites for a wonderful stay! (Room Service is provided by Ruby Tuesday's if you want that; we did not).

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank luvsf
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2011

Thank you for your recent visit with StayBridge Suites BWI, we are gald that you enjoyed your visit, looking forward to having you back home at Staybridge Suites BWI

Reviewed April 12, 2011

My stay at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI was great. The service was excellent, friendly staff who were very welcoming. The room was very nice, king bed which was extremely comfortably, luxury towels and toiletries, great HD TV, and free shuttle service to the airport. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Thank you for staying at the StayBridge Suites BWI, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, hopefully on your next visit to Baltimore , we can welcoem you home to the StaybridgeSuites BWI

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I arrived at Staybridge Suites BWI on a Friday and was expecting a good hotel, but was pleasantly surprised to find this to be more of a luxury hotel with everything considered. Upon arrival, I was greeted as if I was a first class, regular customer (this was my first stay there). While the girl at the desk was checking me in and making sure everything was correct with my reservation and the room they had scheduled me for, the hotel manager (John) also introduced himself and asked if there was anything else I needed at the time and told me if there was anything else I found during my stay to contact them right away and they would see that my needs were met. Both the girl at the desk and John were very patient and friendly in answering my questions about their ammenities and their shuttle service to the airport. I felt very welcome and that my business there was appreciated (which is not always the case anymore). As I walked to the elevator, I was amazed at how well taken care of and clean this property was, it almost seemed to shine. Then once in the elevator I commented to another person in the elevator with me, "there's not even a speck of dust, this must be brand new" (later I found out it was a few years old). Next when I entered my room, I was blown away! The room was incredible- full modern kitchen-full size frig, microwave, sink and stove (equipped w/ everything including dishes, bowls, glasses, dish towels and dish soap, etc), huge comfortable bed, large bathroom and living room area with enough space where you don't feel like you are in a typical suite (I have stayed in many and none like this). The bed was very comfortable and they even had two options of pillows to choose from. The breakfast in the morning was similar to going to a restaurant where you would pay approx. $20/adult. So many choices of both hot and cold items and the quality was superior to other free breakfasts I've had. There was an outdoor pool that looked like it would be beautiful to enjoy, however Feb is not a good time to swim in Baltimore. Additionally there was a well equipped fitness room for those that don't want to break their workout regimen as well as free WiFi and a business center. When it was time to check out, I experienced the same high level of courtesy and helpfulness that I did when checking in. I also used the free shuttle service both to and from BWI airport. They took us to the airport promptly at our requested time and picked us up within 10 min of our call upon our return. The driver was both professional and friendly on both shuttles. He treated us like he was our private chauffeur, even dropped us off directly at our vehicles (in past experiences they drop off at front of hotel). I really could go on and on about how wonderful my stay was. The management, John, and the staff of this hotel should be commended for their hard work (I know it can't be easy) and should be used as a model for other properties in the hospitality industry. I certainly plan to return to Staybridge Suites BWI whenever I am in need of a hotel in the area, in fact I may plan some activities in the area so I can spend more time enjoying all this hotel has to offer. This hotel would be ideal for solo travelers, families, friends and even a romantic night away. The only group I would not reccommend this hotel for are those looking for a place to have a "wild' party. If anyone from Staybridge Suites reads this, "Thank you for your SUPERIOR service and facilities. The hard work and attention to detail are both noticed and appreciated. The next place I stay (outside of the BWI area of course) will have a difficult time living up to the expectations I now have after staying with you!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2011

Thank you for your recent visit to the Stabridge Suites BWI, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and it was like staying at home. It was so clean, the staff was so friendly, They even had a continental breakfast in the morning, snacks and etc. Beds were very comfort. I will definely be back.. Not to far from Bwi airport, restaurants , movies, and a big mall. It also has a theater on site and free wifi. How wonderful . It's truly one of the best hotels I ever stayed in.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

Thank you for the great compliments on your stay here at the StayBridge Suites BWI. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully when in this area again, we may be your home away from home.