“great service at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport”

Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Shippensburg, PA
“great service at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport”
Reviewed April 12, 2011

My stay at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI was great. The service was excellent, friendly staff who were very welcoming. The room was very nice, king bed which was extremely comfortably, luxury towels and toiletries, great HD TV, and free shuttle service to the airport. Highly recommended!

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 14, 2011
Thank you for staying at the StayBridge Suites BWI, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, hopefully on your next visit to Baltimore , we can welcoem you home to the StaybridgeSuites BWI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Hershey, PA
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I arrived at Staybridge Suites BWI on a Friday and was expecting a good hotel, but was pleasantly surprised to find this to be more of a luxury hotel with everything considered. Upon arrival, I was greeted as if I was a first class, regular customer (this was my first stay there). While the girl at the desk was checking me in and making sure everything was correct with my reservation and the room they had scheduled me for, the hotel manager (John) also introduced himself and asked if there was anything else I needed at the time and told me if there was anything else I found during my stay to contact them right away and they would see that my needs were met. Both the girl at the desk and John were very patient and friendly in answering my questions about their ammenities and their shuttle service to the airport. I felt very welcome and that my business there was appreciated (which is not always the case anymore). As I walked to the elevator, I was amazed at how well taken care of and clean this property was, it almost seemed to shine. Then once in the elevator I commented to another person in the elevator with me, "there's not even a speck of dust, this must be brand new" (later I found out it was a few years old). Next when I entered my room, I was blown away! The room was incredible- full modern kitchen-full size frig, microwave, sink and stove (equipped w/ everything including dishes, bowls, glasses, dish towels and dish soap, etc), huge comfortable bed, large bathroom and living room area with enough space where you don't feel like you are in a typical suite (I have stayed in many and none like this). The bed was very comfortable and they even had two options of pillows to choose from. The breakfast in the morning was similar to going to a restaurant where you would pay approx. $20/adult. So many choices of both hot and cold items and the quality was superior to other free breakfasts I've had. There was an outdoor pool that looked like it would be beautiful to enjoy, however Feb is not a good time to swim in Baltimore. Additionally there was a well equipped fitness room for those that don't want to break their workout regimen as well as free WiFi and a business center. When it was time to check out, I experienced the same high level of courtesy and helpfulness that I did when checking in. I also used the free shuttle service both to and from BWI airport. They took us to the airport promptly at our requested time and picked us up within 10 min of our call upon our return. The driver was both professional and friendly on both shuttles. He treated us like he was our private chauffeur, even dropped us off directly at our vehicles (in past experiences they drop off at front of hotel). I really could go on and on about how wonderful my stay was. The management, John, and the staff of this hotel should be commended for their hard work (I know it can't be easy) and should be used as a model for other properties in the hospitality industry. I certainly plan to return to Staybridge Suites BWI whenever I am in need of a hotel in the area, in fact I may plan some activities in the area so I can spend more time enjoying all this hotel has to offer. This hotel would be ideal for solo travelers, families, friends and even a romantic night away. The only group I would not reccommend this hotel for are those looking for a place to have a "wild' party. If anyone from Staybridge Suites reads this, "Thank you for your SUPERIOR service and facilities. The hard work and attention to detail are both noticed and appreciated. The next place I stay (outside of the BWI area of course) will have a difficult time living up to the expectations I now have after staying with you!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
Thank you for your recent visit to the Stabridge Suites BWI, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and it was like staying at home. It was so clean, the staff was so friendly, They even had a continental breakfast in the morning, snacks and etc. Beds were very comfort. I will definely be back.. Not to far from Bwi airport, restaurants , movies, and a big mall. It also has a theater on site and free wifi. How wonderful . It's truly one of the best hotels I ever stayed in.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2011
Thank you for the great compliments on your stay here at the StayBridge Suites BWI. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully when in this area again, we may be your home away from home.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 8, 2011

This hotel is the best I have ever visit, my friend and his mother went to agraduation and we have so many choices and we did pick the best one. upon arrival I heard my friend said wow then I ask him what he was like this is wonderful. his mother was amazed and wanted to stay longer. not to mention the staff they go out of their boundaries to accomodate us. Then the breakfast was great every morning.......( only thing we didn't like was the cold, it was extremely cold but it was not the hotel fault). everything was great and excellent.....Love this place....Just to let you know we are planning to come back as soon as it gets warm in the summer.......(Richard Dean Davis).

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2011
Glad you enjoyed your visit while here in the Baltimore Area. We welcome you back to our lovely home away from home.
Port Jefferson Station, New York
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The staff at check in were very friendly. We needed service on our toilet in the room right away (not flushing properly). When I went downstairs to tell the front desk, someone said they would be right up and they were - probably within 5 minutes.

My only suggestion would be to have a microwave in the food service area as the hot water I used for tea was not hot at all, but just tepid. The Staybridge we often stay at in Eatontown, NY has one there and it is great for making hot drinks.

Very clean, both inside and outside of the building.

• Stayed December 2010
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2010
Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites BWI while visitng the Baltimore area, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit.
Michigan
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stay here twice a month, and this one is hands down better than the one in Columbia. The breakfast is outstanding and I have never had an issue with any of the staff. I stay almost exclusively at iconhotels (for point) but I have stayed at other hotels in the BWI airport area and I like this one the best. However, they need to severly upgrade the internet. It frequently slows down to a crawl. I would dump the provider. I have yet to find one hotel that provides consistent high bandwith, reasonable latency internet and if you could have that you would be king of the area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
whythis1, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2010
Thank you for your recent visit and stay with us here at the Staybridge Suites BWI, we would like to thank you for your comments about your stay and the internet. We are in the process of changing our services and hopefully on your return, you will find our internet service to be top notch. Thank you again for making us your home away from home.
Delaware
Reviewed November 13, 2010

I stayed for four nights at Staybridge Suites. Checkin was quick and easy. Parking easily accessible. Suite was very clean and kept neat with daily maid service. There was ample breakfast in morning and reception on Tuesday-Thursday nights that could be a complete meal. The hotel was safe and quiet. Fitness center was 24 hours which is very convenient. Only negative was the bed was much more firm that I like, but no bed bugs. Area places to eat also and near interstates for travel. I found customer service professional and none of the issues that past travelers have had in their visit.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home, glad to hear your was a pleasent one.