Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe executive loungehonor flightfront desknice hotelbaltimore bwi airportshuttle servicethe staff was greatbusiness tripfitness centerpark and flygreat customer servicefree shuttlean early morning flightinner harboralvaweddingdriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I enjoyed my four day stay at the Hilton property this past week. The service i received during my stay was of high quality. my room was resupplied and attended to each day. The front desk staff made every attempt to solve any problem i may have had and the dinning staff did all they could to meet my special food needs. I was very happy with my choice to stay at the Hilton Hotel in Linthicum Heights, Maryland.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Vincent F,

Thank you for letting everyone know that Hilton Baltimore BWI is the place to stay in Linthicum Heights. I am delighted that you enjoyed your four day stay with us and that the staff took great care of you. Please come see us again soon

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We chose this property as it has a 30 day park and fly package available. The package was purchased through a non Hilton website. Everything was great. Check-in was quick and courteous. Room was large and clean. Free Airport shuttle. They parked our vehicle in the underground garage, which was a nice bonus with all the snow they had. We have already booked this property for our next extended trip out of country.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Beach_Fever_4ever,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your park and fly package with us and that everything including the shuttle service was great. We will see you when you return.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

There were several things that I was surprised by and one was that the hotel booked HS students with several conferences ongoing at the same time. Separation of the young adults could have been better for those of an old age category.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Tonym502,

Thank you for submitting your review of your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the young adults if they caused any noise or issues doing your stay, it was a prescheduled event that could not be changed although we had conferences going on in the hotel but I was not made aware of any issues that they may have caused business guests during this time. Please know that we preblock the group together so that all our guests are able to enjoy their stay with us.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great sleep quality, beds are fantastic and no airport noise was heard, but we had a few problems with our room. This hotel would be fine for a pre or post BWI Airport stay, but there are some issues you would not expect at a Hilton. The hotel staff are very courteous and responsive when addressing any concerns you might have, but it is frustrating to have to deal with these issues when you just want to relax.

For example, the safe in our room was locked and we had to call the Front Desk to get someone to open it for us. They arrived 10 minutes later and handled the problem quickly.
When we went to turn on a light, we found it did not have a knob and was unplugged. The only way you could use it was to get behind a chair and turn it on and off by using the wall plug.
The work desk did not have a lamp (very unusual for a business hotel) and when the sun went down it was tough to see. When the toilet stopped flushing in the morning, we decided it was time to leave and canceled our final day. The staff was very apologetic so hopefully these problems will be resolved for new guests.

On the positive side, the Fitness Center was very nice, the pool was nice too but does not open until 3 PM during the week. The Executive Lounge was nice, but it closes after Friday breakfast and does not re-open until Sunday evening; something we would have missed a great deal if we stayed at this property for a weekend. You cannot walk to any stores or restaurants off the property, but they do have free parking for your car, which is nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NYretirednlovinit

Dear NYretirednlovinit,

It looks like we have some work to do based on the comments in your survey. I have shared your concerns with my Managers and we are working to correct those issues so that future guests do not incur the same issues. Thanks for making us aware of where we failed you and know that we are correcting this items.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Met my son and granddaughter in Baltimore for a "history" trip. Since I am a Hilton Honors Gold card member we were given a VIP room. My granddaughter was so excited.
Good location, shuttle to and from airport. Only complaint is no shuttle to the mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank CDAjill

Dear CDAJill,

Thank you so much for the great five star review. I am glad that your grandchildren enjoyed the upgrade and know that you value you as a loyal Hilton Gold Member.