Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$150
$104
$99
$89
$75
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
$122
$118
Doubletree.com
$95
$139
$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe executive loungehonor flightfront desknice hotelbaltimore bwi airportshuttle servicethe staff was greatbusiness tripfitness centerpark and flygreat customer servicefree shuttlean early morning flightinner harboralvaweddingdriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Staying here for business and this is a great hotel! I wasn't expecting to stay in a full service hotel. My room with 2 queen beds was spacious, clean and the beds are oh so comfortable. The staff is very friendly. I like that I don't really have to leave the room for anything. Also the maid came in a 2nd time while I was out and tidied up, and folded the TP into a little point. That was a nice touch. I would stay here agin.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Sheri V,

Thank you so much for the five star review. I am so glad that you found the staff and the hotel to be just what you were looking for in the BWI area. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed two nights at this hotel during a business trip and found the hotel to be just average. I had trouble with my keycard and had to return to the lobby a few times to get everything sorted out. I found the rooms to be older and not up to the quality I usually encounter when staying at Hiltons. My last complaint is that the food I ordered from the hotel bar was so salty it was almost inedible. All that aside, the staff was great, the rooms were quiet, and the location was very convenient for getting around the Arundel Mills/Hanover area, so in that, it was exactly what I needed it to be.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Skajjm,

Thanks for taking the time to make us aware of your recent stay with us. I have spoken with my Executive Chef regarding your comments about the excessive salt in your food when you dined with us and know that he is correcting this but I glad that you found the staff and room to be great.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Nice hotel overall, friendly staff and food was pretty good. For a level 5 Hilton however it was nothing to write home about. Standard rooms are small. My first room was dirty and the front desk promptly moved me. It's probably one of the better BWI Airport hotels but compared to other Hilton properties, I was not impressed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Stephanie D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you were not impressed with the hotel and I have shared your comments with ny staff so that we can correct your concerns.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The conference facility worked out well for our two day meetings. When I got to the hotel there were no rooms available. At the end of the day reception put me in room 1002. Walking down the hall there was a strong chemical odor. When I got to my room the door was held open by the security lock. The chemical odor was much stronger. After starting to settle in I found that the room safe was not working. I started to have repertory issues. I called the front desk. They were quick to move me to room 927. That room was wonderful. Everything worked properly until there was no hot water in the shower. Strangely there was warm water at the sink. I made due since it was only the one night. If it was not for the two isolated incidents I would have enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Odd number room's face east, even number room's face west.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Sebastian and Jackie are just two of the people who made us feel so welcome. We attended a weeding that had booked several rooms. Everyone commented on how nice the entire staff is. From the breakfast crew, the pool attendant, the front desk and the maids. All wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Great staff! You can tell the management really cares.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room off the elevators and down the end of the hall. Quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Gofishdan,

Thank you for the great review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you and the other wedding guests enjoyed the hotel and staff. Please stay with us again when you are in the area.