“Happy new bride gets great night's sleep at the Hilton!”

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
GreenLeadersSilver level
Baltimore, Maryland
“Happy new bride gets great night's sleep at the Hilton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We booked a block of hotel rooms at this Hilton for our Feb 22nd wedding down the road from the Hilton BWI Baltimore. It was a great choice!! Our guests said they loved their rooms and complimentary shuttle ride to the venue and back. As for me and my bridal party, we stayed in a great room on the 9th floor the night before my wedding and my new husband and I upgraded to an executive level on the night of our wedding. Both rooms I stayed in were clean, large, and comfortable. The staff at the front desk and Acqua bar were fantastic--from us coming back to the bar after the wedding, to the staff working with me to navigate the hotel since I hate elevators. The morning after our wedding night, all the guests in our hotel room block met up for breakfast in Acqua downstairs and it was fantastic!! I expected some fruit & bagels, and enjoyed eggs, hashbrowns, steel cut oatmeal & French toast I am so glad we chose this hotel..there is a lot of competition in the BWI area and Hilton is a 5-star option!! thanks Lisa!! This happy new bride got a great night's sleep on her wedding night!!!

Room Tip: the execitve level room is a bit more luxury, (in terms of shower, bathroom, and living area) but no...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Baltimoregirl77,

Congratulations again on your wedding!!!!! and we cannot thank you and your family enough for staying with on us on this important day. We are so happy that your wedding party and yourself enjoyed the hotel accomodations including the shuttle service to your wedding venue.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
DuBois, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

My son was deploying to the Middle East. His flight was delayed and he was sent to the Hilton until he could deploy out the following day. First, I went to get a room and the woman at the check in counter told me it would be $139 a night. I asked her if I could get the AAA discount price and she said "No, that's the rate." I explained to her that I found the room for $125 online using AAA. She actually looked at me and said "You can go book it online then." It was unbelievable. I work in a customer service field and I was speechless. I went outside, booked it and came back in. I did get the $125 rate. I actually would have let that pass even though it was appalling to me. What I will never let pass and what I will tell every person I know is that my son who was not able to check in at the airport until 6 pm the next night. He and the other airman he was with were kicked out of their room with their weapons and gear 3 hours earlier than they were originally told or they were going to be charged another night. The guys had flown in from Texas, spent hours in airports waiting for orders and instead of being able to relax in a comfortable room for 3 additional hours, they were booted out. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I will never stay in another Hilton. One of the Airman my sin was with had a clogged toilet that no one could fix. That same airman ordered a sandwich without avocado and was charged $2 to NOT get avocado on his sandwich. The place was ridiculous and the customer service was awful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Michelle S
Dear Michelle S,

Thank you for submitting this review but due to the number of incorrect statements that are listed I would rather you contact us by phone so we can explain how your son's travel arrangements were made by the airline provider who dicated the arrival and departure times for his group and as far as your walk in request for a room we do not match online rates as the reason they are placed online is to give you a discount for making that option before arriving to hotel. So if you have any other questions please feel free to contact Annmarie.Summers @hilton.com. Thank you
Dagsboro, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

We booked a stay, park and fly room at the Hilton for Jan 22 2014, for a 6AM flight on the 23rd. There was a severe snow storm scheduled for the afternoon of the 22 so we left home early arriving late AM of the 22nd. Yolanda at the desk found us a room so we were able to check in get something to eat and get comfortable. The shuttle took us over snow covered roads to the gate at 3AM. While on our vacation we noticed an incorrect charge on our credit card, which they promptly corrected. Upon returning after 3 weeks, after another storm, the desk lent us a shovel to dig our car out. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the food good. Just a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Victor C,

Thank you for using our stay, park and fly program. I am happy to hear that Yolanda and the rest of the staff took care of you before, during and after your vacation. Please be sure to use us again for your next trip and we appreciate the five star review.
Edgewater, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nice new, clean hotel right at the airport. Very large, nice bar and restaurant. We have used this hotel for several parties and gatherings with my organization and they always do a nice job with the food, bar, and rooms. They also have good rates and are always willing to discount room blocks for us. They also have a stay and fly program for people leaving from the airport that would like to park a car.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Edward G,

Please allow me to thank you and your company for making the Hilton Baltimore BWI your place of choice in the baltimore area. We appreicate the five star review and will continue to provide the service you have come to expect from Hilton.
Hershey, PA, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Fine, quiet room on Executive floor. OK fast supper on ground floor, but server didn't get drink order correct. Good breakfast in lounge. Very convenient to BWI; staff friendly, helpful. You get what you pay for. Would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear 2streetr,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit this review of your stay with us. Please allow me to apologize for your drink order not being taken properly and know that we are working with that employee to improve service going forward. I hope that the accomodations and staff made up for that error and that you will come see us again soon.
tallahassee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

This Hilton Hotel was amazing! I love the friendly staff, clean room, prompt help, easy Internet access. It was simply one of the best stays I experienced in my 25 years of traveling. 5-STARS! A must stay if you are looking for the best for less!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Honeybee 777,

Thank you so much for the lovely five star review you submitted regarding your stay with us. It is so rewarding to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our staff and I will be sure to share your comments with everyone.
Enola, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I will always stay here. Very exquisite hotel. I accessed the shuttle service for my departing and arriving flights to and from the hotel with awesome and efficient service.
The hotel also has a very nice restaurant and lounge/bar. The staff is very courteous and professional.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear KMO1976,

Thank you for the wonderful five star review as we are overjoyed that our staff and accomodations are the reasons you return to stay with us.