My wife, son and I stayed 2 nights on Friday and Saturday, August 9th and 10th. We have stayed in a few of the other hotels in the area on our annual trip to Baltimore and Washington.
What makes this hotel the best is not only the great accommodations, room, lobby and view from the front porch but the entire staff is very friendly, cheerful and helpful and they all make you feel right at home.
The free breakfast which included great scrambled eggs,potatoes and sausages one day and bacon the next day was great. My wife and son also loved the make-it-yourself waffles as well as all the other items that they offer.
Rebecca Mill - the Front Office Manager was very accommodating and wonderful in every way. I spent quite a bit of time on the front porch area because I smoke. During my time I observed the shuttle (by the way the best shuttle in the area - A Mercedes Benz Mini Fleet van). I enjoyed watching the driver Steven Haines being so cheerful and friendly to all the guests arriving and to the others departing.
I also observed Steven Haines helping out at the breakfasts each morning. His assistance with the serving and replenishing of the food was instrumental in a very successful morning meal for all the hotel guests. His title is Guest Services and he does everything to help make their guests comfortable and happy.
He and I always exchanged pleasantries each time we saw one another. I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to speak with him on Sunday morning. What a great man and what a great person to have representing their hotel.
Steven looks just like and has a very similar sweet, friendly and funny disposition as Bill Cosby. His stories were great to listen to while he was on break. When you go to this hotel, a must when you are in this area, seek out Steven Haines, start up a chat with him and you must remember to ask him about his "little man". That's his 4 year old grandson Cayden (I hope I spelled in correctly) that he and his wife are raising.
To all the staff of this hotel, Rebecca and especially Steven, I and my family thank you so very much for a great and wonderful time. We have found our home in the Baltimore area from now on. See you guys next year. "Steven, say hello to your grandson for me".
All the best,
Jim Hammond and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites BWI Airport hotel in Baltimore is just two miles from Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and convenient to Downtown Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington D.C. and the Baltimore Washington Parkway. Located in the BWI Hotel District in Linthicum, Maryland, this Country Inn & Suites is convenient to a number of area businesses and attractions. Guests are sure to enjoy this Linthicum hotel's convenient location, comfortable accommodations and customer-centered service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Country Inns And Suites Bwi Airport
- Country Inn Linthicum
- Country Inn Bwi Airport
- Linthicum Country Inn