“First time at a Quiznos” 4 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiznos
Reading, Pennsylvania
“First time at a Quiznos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

A quick drive from the Sheraton we stayed at prior to an early flight out of BWI. Never ate at a Quiznos before. Thought the selections were good, but when I ordered my sandwich I assumed it came as described. When the girl asked about toppings for the sandwich, I said it was fine thinking that it automatically had the lettuce, tomatoes and onions. WRONG. For my husband's sandwich we knew better and asked for each specific item. I know I could have asked the girl to remake mine when I realized my error, but I didn't. The sandwiches were fine and the price was OK. I will eat here again the next time I travel out of Baltimore airport.

Visited November 2013

Peterborough, Canada
“Good, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great subs and very fast service. Friendly staff. Not many people seem to visit this location, but that means no lines and fast food when you are hungry!

Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good food as always. Very quiet even at meal times...doesn't seem like many people frequent this Quiznos. Very nice lady there helped me carry my food to my table since I'm on crutches.

Visited July 2013