“Awesome deli and great service.”

700 South Gourmet Deli and Cafe
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: An independent family owned deli and cafe, located in Linthicum, MD, in the heart of the BWI hotel and business district. We are a premier Corporate Caterer, specializing in the field since 1982, focusing on quality food, delivered on time, with our customers in mind. Our goal is to satisfy every customer's request to the best of our ability. Delivery areas include - Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Columbia, Annapolis, Hanover, Linthicum, and surrounding areas.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was an excellent deli for when you want that 'light lunch'. Really enjoy their chicken salad. They close at 3 each day, so get their if you are wanting something, early. Great macaroni salad also.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Not many options to eat around here but this is a great one. Great, fresh bread for the sandwiches which come in many varieties. It can get pretty busy at lunch.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

It's a Deli - but the food is excellent and reasonably priced. The staff could be a bit friendlier but they are always super busy.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Met a colleague who works close to this place there. The "special" was $9.75 for a Buffalo Chicken Wrap. That includes the hilariously small wrap with three slivers of lukewarm grilled chicken inside, fountain soda, a tiny-sized side of flavorless potato salad (1 oz) and a pickle wedge. That's what you get for $9.75 plus tax, people. What a racket.

Meanwhile, out the window, I see people who work in the building 700 is in, walking out to the street to get a hot dog from a guy on the side of the road. That should have alerted me.

Next time I'm in the area, I'll eat at the soon-to-be-open Cracker Barrel or Bob Evans. It's less expensive.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

700 South is a pretty busy cafe since it's probably the only legit one within walking distance from the BWI business district. Hence, this is my go-to place whenever I forget to bring my lunch to work.

I like it. It's a bit pricey for a lunch meal, but 700 South serves a variety of foods, from hot and cold sandwiches to gourmet salads and wraps. My favorite here is the fish sandwich and the southwest turkey wrap. The cobb salad here isn't bad either. A little bonus here is that if you order a sandwich or wrap, you get a free mini side dish.

Overall, 700 South is a decent place to go to lunch if you work in the area. It's not a deli I'd go out of my way for.