“Carmello's...No Longer Squisito's Too...”

Carmelo's Pizza Pasta & More
Cuisines: Italian
Description: At Carmelo's, we blend the freshness of locally grown organic ingredients with the unique flavors of imported products from selected purveyors in our native region of Italy. Our seasonal menu consists of a variety of signature dishes, delicious pizzas and fresh made subs and wraps. We value our customers and thank you for supporting us. Our goal is to continue to develop our restaurant, offering the finest in quality contemporary Italian cuisine with personable service... all at an affordable price!
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Carmello's...No Longer Squisito's Too...”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

They have the very best Cheesesteak Sub known to the human race! Their pasta is ok but sometimes the sauce is sweeter than I would like depending on what you order...Our most favorite thing on the menu is their Bistro Steak Salad w/o the balsamic vinegar....you don't need it. It is to live for! Would recommend that you stay away from their mussels (taste vinegary with broken shells) and stay away from their burgers unless you like alot of seasoning especially salt....they use to be good but whoever is making them needs to be reprogrammed. It is a small place but comfortable and they do have one waitress who likes to slam around the chairs instead of quietly placing them back into place but all in all, you'll have a good experience.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank T C

Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is my go to place for pizza. I usually order the New York Style pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and bacon. They are always very generous with the toppings! The pizza is always cooked nicely, no soggy crust! Their Hawaiian pizza is also pretty good with large chunks of pineapple. Their sub sandwiches are also pretty good and very large. I usually get the chicken parmesan sub and it's always loaded with cheese, chicken, and sauce. I find the fries to be disappointing, they're too soggy and undercooked for my liking. I've only tried one of their pasta dishes (but I've had it several times) and that is the Tortellini Tri Colore, and it's excellent!! The dinner portion is HUGE!! You can easily split it into two or three meals. I love the sauce and the combination of peas, prosciutto and mushrooms. Very yum!! Their garlic bread can be hit or miss, sometimes it is garlicy and awesome and some days not so much. I do love the added kick of the red pepper flakes on the garlic bread.

• Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Great food near BWI airport”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were spending the night near the Baltimore, BWI Airport, and did not want a big meal. We decided to go to a fast food place, but while driving around, we fou d this little gem of a place.

The dinner for two, which included a beverage, a gigantic sandwich and a choice of a wonderful salad or an abundant portion of fries was under $20. service was fast and pleasant, and the food was as food as I have had this entire trip.

I ordered a Philly steak. The meat was too plentiful, but so delicious that I ate all of it. My husband ordered a chicken Parmesan sandwich. He could not finish his fries. I helped him a bit while I did a taste test. Yummy!

I started my meal with the salad that came with the sandwich. It was a meal all by itself. Crisp greens, kalamata olives, tomatoes and cucumbers made it a great appetizer.

I recommend this place highly!

• Visited July 2012
Shingle Springs
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

While near BWI airport, Squisito Too was visited for lunch. I had a pasta special, which was good. The decor is casual. Food quality, quantity and price were fine.

• Visited January 2012