“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stopped here for a quick bite. The samosa chaat was great...the naan was to die for. I could eat them by itself...sooooo warm and soft...perfect...

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Ordered the lamb korma (medium). Very rich and creamy sauce with nice chunks of lamb. Classic korma taste with just enough heat to bring out the flavours. Naan was great! Still not licensed - was missing a cold Kingfisher to wash it down.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Worst of all: no beer. The waitress basically did didn't pay attention; they didn't bring one item, and I'd asked for extra hot and it was extra NOT.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best thing about Bay Leaf is its location. It is really nice to have another food option in the extended hotel and business park in the Linthicum Heights area.

If my flight arrives early enough, I will usually stop in here for a to go order on the way to the hotel. One serving is generally enough for dinner and lunch the next day.

I mostly order their Palak Paneer, and they have a particularly spicy version. I enjoy spicy food, so I am very happy with this, but most other places I have been this is a mild dish.

The prices are a bit high for Indian Food, but my guess is that they are in a "high rent district". I don't think you will write home to Hyderabad to announce that you have just found "the best" Indian food in the entire world, but it is quite good.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I had papadums for starter with Indian pickles. Very dissapointing as they seemed to be straight from a packet instead of the hot fresh cooked versions I always expect.
The chicken jalfrezi (I ordered extra spicy) was better but had a strange slightly sweet taste and very dark brown color. The 'spiciness' was really just 'hotness'. Very disappointing and if you are familiar with good Indian cuisine give it a miss. Service was good but place was quiet on Sunday night. Note they are not licensed!