“Excellent meal and very good service without the crowds”

BayLeaf Indian Restaurant & Banquet
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went there for dinner and had a very good meal. Although it was Friday night, the place was not very crowded. The meal was obviously freshly made and the food tasted very good. The waiter was most friendly and took his time explaining the dishes. The cost of the meal was very reasonable and well worth it. Will definitely go back if I am in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Valiant10000

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Quiet, pleasant restaurant with friendly, speedy service, near BWI Airport. Food was very good, with a range and choice of level of spice. We had tandoori meats and veggies, curried mixed veggies, nan, veggie appetizers. We took extra home to enjoy later - didn't want to miss a bite! All was good, but the best - excellent! - was the tandoori shrimp. If we return to this area we will surely return to the Bay Leaf.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Spicy and delicious, I was impressed! Small portions, but excellent quality. Will definitely return.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Real Indian Cuisine is hard to find in my neck of the woods so on this business trip I thought I'd try Bay Leaf a walking distance from my hotel. Simply put....it was great! I had large prawns over a bed of rice and tomato spice sauce.....I know I am leaving something out....but it was great! They arranged the spicy level to suit my needs, they checked on me often to be sure I was happy and the experience was very pleasant. This looks like a fairly new restaurant. The inside of the seating area is spacious and very comfortable. The food was great. The service was even greater!....The next time I am staying near the BWI airport on business....I am coming back here.
Dan

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped for dinner at Bay Leaf Indian Cuisine on our way back from day 2 of a very intensive trade show. Incredible! Everything made fresh to order, the Chicken Curry was just as fiery as we like it, and the Saag Paneer was delicious (and we could tell it had recently been 'real' spinach). Garlic Nan was my idea of heaven, garlic and cilantro aplenty.

Service attentive without being hovering, and the manager that evening was happy to answer our questions about this new-to-us restaurant. We'll be back for sure and look forward to trying other enticing entrees.

Thank you, Bay Leaf!