“Will be staying for the 4th time next week!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
United, Pennsylvania
“Will be staying for the 4th time next week!”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Can not say enough about the service at this hotel. We have not stayed since the new renovations, but are so excited to be going back and would go regardless! This is the only place we will stay at BWI when we fly out the next day. From check in to check out, have never had nothing but positive things to say about this hotel and tell all our friends and co workers. THe 24/7 hotel shuttle is the most reliabe we have had. We have tried other popular chains at BWI for their park and fly options and have been so let down by the service.
I have no doubt that our Sept 23rd stay will prove to be another great experience!
THANK YOU HOLIDAY INN BWI, in advance!!!!!

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brian03
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2010
Thanks for the many stays with us. We hope to continue to earn your loyalty. I hope to meet you during this stay. Have a safe trip and return soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed September 10, 2010

It was a tough time for me, dropping off our son for his first year at college at UMBC....but I must say my stay at this Holiday Inn hotel was wonderful and made the trip more bearable.

The front desk was very friendly, professional & efficient. I had dinner at the bar one evening and the service and food was top notch the other clientele were very nice and respectable. And the atmosphere was friendly and I felt safe and comfortable being a woman traveling alone.
My room was clean and decorated very nicely, the bed and the pillows were very comfortable, bathroom was updated and clean. Coffee in the store was great!
But the best part of my visit to your hotel was meeting Frei Maashio one of the managers. She was a warm & inviting person and a real joy to talk to.

We will be returning in October to visit our son. I have already booked our rooms and look forward to bringing my husband too.
I must say that in the past we have always tried to stay at Hiltons but obviously we have changed our minds after my stay at this Holiday Inn. the rate was very reasonable. there was a nice outside pool but i just didn't have time to enjoy.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank nylaxmom
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2010
Frei is our resident angel. Thanks for your kind words about our hotel. I look forward to meeting you and your husband. UMBC is a great learning environment, and I'm sure your son will flourish. I hope to meet him too.Meanwhile, we'll keep everything up to your standards.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I have had such good luck with Holiday Inn recently that I'm tempted to go out of my way to stay at the chain. As usual, newly renovated rooms, excellent linens, great sleep quality, friendly staff. The only issue I had was a small vanity (I have a lot of stuff!) which tends to annoy me. The room had a sofa and a desk and was fairly spacious.

With tax, I paid $123; this was a meeting rate.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2010
Thanks for writing a complimentary review. The Holiday Inn chain has come a long way to insure consistency, and I'm glad to know we lived up to the high standards you've come to expect from our collection of hotels. I'm sorry the vanity was unsuitable for your needs. I'm glad the rest of your stay and meeting was to your satisfaction. Please visit us again.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I relocated from overseas (Germany) to the Baltimore area for a job. While waiting for my home to become available, my teenage daughter and I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Linthicum. We also brought along a dog and bird. We were there almost three weeks. Moving is always stressful, but the kind and professional staff at this Holiday Inn made our move a little less of a headache. The employees made our stay so relaxed and comfortable! We always felt welcomed and cared for. Not a morning went by without someone telling us to have a great day and not an evening went by that we were not greeted with a "hello" and a smile. They remembered our names and even stopped to admire our four-legged and winged family members. The Holiday Inn's hospitality was appreciated and truly refreshing!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 2, 2010
Thanks so much for your kind words. We are very proud of our team at the Holiday Inn. Your thoughts and words will keep us motivated. We hope to see you again, you're most welcome any time. Please visit us again. We'll miss you in the meantime. Thanks again.
Baltimore
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My sister and I had a short overnight visit to the Holiday Inn BWI and found the experirence top notch! Check in was a snap. We visited the bar during Happy Hour and had a blast! Breakfast the next morning was a delight. We met Kyle who made our overnight stay a pleasure. An outstanding personality who just made our stay a perfect 10! This Holiday Inn was truly a surprising upscale experience!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 1, 2010
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with our hotel. We agree that Kyle and our entire staff work hard to make each guest's stay remarkable, one guest at a time. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your kind words energize our staff.
Scotland
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My wife and I stayed twice for three nights (19th/21st July and 3rd/5th August 2010)at this superb hotel.
From the moment we walked into Reception on the 19th July, we found a friendly, efficient and courteous staff who went out of their way to make us feel at home.
Outstanding Staff among others who helped to do this were Freweini Maashio (Management), Chereen Tirado (Reception), and Lew (Lounge Bar).
This hotel is ideally situated for trips into Baltimore via an excellent Light Rail system, The hotel shuttle operates either to the airport or a Light Rail station close to the hotel where reasonably frequent trains go to and from Baltimore.(About 20 minutes)
The rooms in the hotel are a good size, light, clean and comfortable.
An excellent buffet breakfast is available, with helpful and friendly staff around.
The restaurant has a warm and pleasant atmosphere and food is to a good standard, as are the Bar meals.
We were very sorry to have to leave on the 6th August, but will certainly stay there again when next visiting the area.
To all the Staff we say a big 'thank you' for making our holiday that much better

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
rlubinski, Marketing Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2010
We are pleased to know how satisfied you are with our hotel, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. We look forward to providing you with the same great service again soon!
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 15, 2010

everyone is very friendly and i would love to leave a comment for Marchela (the girl from the coffee shop) how sociable , intelligent and great with customers she is 'she does a GREAT job . WOW

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business