1,522 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportnext morningholiday innbusiness tripan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikebaltimoreaccommodationsconferenceairlinedriver
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Would definitely stay again, efficient check in/check out, clean rooms, fast WiFi, and friendly staff. Right near the BWI airport and close to rental car companies. Free parking is definitely a plus!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Weekend stay but exceeded expectations. Complimentary apples and bottled water in gym a nice touch. Staff really friendly and helpful. Nice warm cookie offer at checkout came in handy to nibble as skipped breakfast to dash to airport and which is very close by.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel should not be allowed to bare the name DoubleTree. The rooms were disgusting; full of dust and with stained sheets. Moreover, I was bitten by bed bugs (I would attach the pictures if it were possible). When I went to notify the front desk and check out DAYS early from my initial check out date. No apology or compensation was offered. It was as if, they knew their hotel rooms were subpar. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The vast choices of other quality hotels in the area are to great to settle for this poor of a service.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chris-GeneralManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

As we have corresponded recently we have reviewed the matter with housekeeping. The sheets in question were saved as is our practice to do in any cases as were a guest might question them. We could not identify the concern mentioned. We have spoken with the room attendant that serviced your room and ensured she takes more care in her dusting and detailing of the room.

In regard to your concern of bed bugs we immediately took the room out of service when you reported the concern. Our contracted pest control company were called and a technician was dispatched. An extensive investigation was done of the entire room including the bed and I am happy to report that no evidence of bed bugs were found. As I wrote to you earlier this week it is important to know that bites may show well after a person has stayed in a place up to a week. It all depends on the individual.

I do understand your desire to have your stay refunded in total, but the staff did follow the proper steps in not granting your request until our trained company could come in and confirm the matter. We do apologize that you did not have the stay you hoped.

If I can be of any other service to you do not hesitate to contact me at your leisure.

Chris Phillips

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

The front seat staff is ok but down hill from there. Not enough parking spaces so be prepared to walk. Room walls are very thin so hard to relax. Restaurant is a mess! All servers had no idea what they were doing. Not coming back and I suggest you don’t either

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I and my team have reviewed your comments and our disappointed in the outcome of your stay. The staff takes their service levels very seriously and every effort is made to please the guest. We have increased our staffing levels during this busy time of the holidays and maybe it was one of the team that was newer to the restaurant. They are given instructions and supervision is constant on the floor. I would be interested in knowing how we had failed so I can ensure it does not happen again. Based upon other comments made on this site and others like Booking.com this is not the true reflection of the service levels of the hotel.

In regard to parking we are in the middle of the holiday season and with large functions at the hotel parking can be limited. We have arranged for additional parking at the lot next door. It actually is closer to the front door then some of our normal spaces.

I know that you wrote that you are never coming back but I would ask you to reconsider. If so contact me and I will be happy to assist with arrangements.

Chris Phillips

Reviewed December 5, 2017

My company held a Job Fair at this location in September. The excellent customer service provided by Mike C. and Robert was outstanding! They were so attentive, friendly, prompt and helpful in every way! They seemed very pleased to be of service to us, and we really appreciated their assistance. Just wanted to put in a good word for this facility and for these staff members!

Room Tip: If you're looking for a conference site, this is a great place!
Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business