1,531 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk bwi airport next morning holiday inn business trip an early flight shuttle service free shuttle inner harbor mike baltimore accommodations conference airline driver
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The staff was amazing and catered to our every need!
We particularly loved the restaurant staff, Mrs. Linda and Jessica. They went above and beyond the call of duty; they weren’t even supposed to wait on us. We will definitely be sure to visit again
Thanks so much!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Perfect stay.... check in service smiling,efficient staff that truly,love helping people . Warm fresh cookie given at check in
I truly felt at home.the staff treated each other like fanily. Double tree was clean ,updated ,most importantly beds comfy
Breakfast I highly recommend lots of choices. I highly recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2017

I will never ever stay at this place again. I will not tolerate being talked down too!!!!! The front desk staff is very rude including the manager. They be-little you in front of other staff and guest. I asked for my refund of $21 for a buffet breakfast that is normally like the Hiltons. She told me that I assumed and that was my fault cause it was not free!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chris-GeneralManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear Dawn,

As we have corresponded before we are disappointed in the outcome of your experience. Knowing my staff we are all understanding of the importance of customer service and what it means in a competitive world such as ours. That is why I am proud to say that we are currently experiencing some of our best service scores in the past three years.

In your situation the staff was correct. As a Silver member your Hilton status does not entitle you to the complimentary breakfast. This will be achieved at the next level of Gold. While it might have been better for my staff to remove the charges for you, in their defense they were just trying to do the right thing. It is unfortunate as you have written that this was the only issue and that you will not return. If you happen to change your mind do not hesitate to contact me so I may make special arrangements.

Chris Phillips

Reviewed November 23, 2017

very efficient check in and super attentive. handled all requests efficiently and went above and beyond to accommodate my personal requests. will definitely recommend this location and superior service

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2017

This is the second and last time I will stay at this double tree. The staff was definitely not as knowledgeable, accommodating or just didn't care about the standard much less going the extra mile. I practically had to beg for the extras I paid for during the booking process. The A/C was loud and banged on and off all night. The room was not horrible but definitely not up to the standard I'm use to with this brand.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Keith,

I do appreciate your feedback and understanding better your experience. I believe our challenge is that we have several new staff that just joined us in the past two weeks. Working the Front Desk can be overwhelming. There is a great deal to learn and understand. In regard to the "Little Extras" program we have to do a better job highlighting this program as you are correct you are entitled to the daily amenities.

Our engineers are going through each guest room and testing each HVAC unit. They will be focusing on the sound of the unit to make sure that it is operating properly.

I want to offer the return of the Little Extra charges. I will research your situation and return the additional cost you paid for this option. Again, accept my apologies and know that we will conduct the proper training necessary with our new staff.

Chris Phillips