1,522 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportnext morningholiday innbusiness tripan early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikebaltimoreaccommodationsconferenceairlinedriver
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Not what I expected from the Doubletree. Room was not clean and bed pillows had an odor. Not what I would expect from the Doubletree. Front desk staff friendly and professional. But the hair in tub and shower drains, plus the foul room smell was the worst.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Chris-GeneralManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Angel,

We are all disappointed and surprised by your feedback. Our housekeeping department takes a great amount of pride in their cleanliness scores as they are first to inquire on the days returns. Each room is inspected by a manager prior to being given back to the front desk.

We will look into this thoroughly as it is NOT who we are. Your comment regarding a foul room smell is most disturbing as we use a designed scent for the room and all rooms are ensured to be covered.

Again, accept our apologies and know that this is not the norm and a sense of urgency has been given to your feedback.

Chris Phillips

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Everything was perfect for our conference - rooms, food, sound system, service. The staff and all the waiters were very friendly and provided excellent service. When my husband had a medical problem, immediate attention was given and a call for an ambulance was made.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We all hope he is doing well. The staff were all worried about him. Stay in touch letting us know how you both are doing. Since you could not enjoy the conference as you hoped let us know the next time you are in town and we will host you.

Chris

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Estuardo the Bar guy was extremely professional and went beyond the calll of duty to provide excellent customer service !!! Job well done sir!!! The Hotel is very clean and the beds are nice and comfortable!!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2017

The room was more than I expected and the bathroom was modern with glass shower enclosure. Everything was clean and neat, the staff was extremely helpful. If I am ever in this area again, I would definitely select this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Upon arrival, I drove, the parking lot was ample and safe. The front desk kept me waiting. I booked a single room with a king sized bed. I actually think my bed was a full, not even a Queen size. I called thefront desk asking fr more coffee packets. Ihad asked for decaf but cordialy was given 4 caffeinated packets. I didn't check until the morning. Just the start.
Since I was late in arriving soI decided to eat at the hotel (wthout a car, a decent nearby restaurant is difficult toget to. They have a reliable shuttle but it goes to places I would rather not eat at. There was one young woman working in the restaurant. She was seating people, taking orders and cleaning tables. She was also waiting tables. There were metings going on so ittook me more than an hour to actually get any food. When the food finally arrived, calamari I believe, it was not good at all. Lots of breading and what I was sure were bandaids.
I went to the bar where thre was one bartender who was clearly overworked. He made people wait for drinks and was somewhat inept. My drink was okay but not worth the wait.
My room was opposite the elevator banks. It was noisy.

It was a good venue for the meeting with ample rooms that were easily accessible. Had I known about the rest of the accomodation I would have lookedelsewhere as there are numerous chain hotels nearby.
I would not return to this hotel and it raises questions in my mind about DoubleTree in general. I simply can't see how Hilton accepts this level of disarray. My in room refrigerator was not working either so I couldn't keep food in there as a back up.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Chris-GeneralManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and will be reviewing it as a team to determine how we can do better in the future. You make several interesting points that we will need to reflect on. Weekly we come together as a team and review ALL our guests comments and as a unit put together strategies to address. Your survey will be a critical topic and the points you made discussed at length.

I again wish to thank you for your candor. We hope that you may join us again and see that this not the norm and the Doubletree BWI is a great hotel with committed staff.

Chris Phillips