DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fit my needs!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

i experienced a fire in my house and my insurance A.l.E Solution put us up for a few weeks. The hotel is comfortable, clean, and fits my needs to get plenty of rest.

Room:
The room is clean, spacious and comfortable.

Restaurant/Bar:
The restaurant and bar provides wonderful meals and drinks at a nice price

Staff:
Managers on duty, Michael Rowe and Stephen Walsh made you feel welcome.

I truly enjoyed the hotel and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Room 412A spacious.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Steven W
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Steven W,

Thanks for the 5 Star Review! I am so sorry to read about the fire. I am glad we could provide a little home away from home while your place was being fixed. Thanks for recognizing Mike and Stephen, they are true hospitality professionals. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Vienna, West Virginia
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

From my check-in with Stephen to my interaction with Manager-on-Duty Michael Rowe, no detail was spared in making this stay a luxurious and peaceful experience!
Check-out was prompt and efficient. I found hotel staff members to be engaging and pleasant.
Kudos to Michael, Stephen and team DoubleTree at BWI.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank V1A1
Dear V1A1,

Thanks for the 5 Star Review! Stephen and Mike are true assests to our team, so thanks for recognizing them and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
California, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was there because of my 3 day group meetings. It was a good experience. I would come back again. The Shuttle service excellent.I was able to visit family attend 2 different group meetings because of shuttle service connected to the hotel.

1 Thank Phlylis S
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Phlylis S,

Thanks for the review. I am so glad you had a good meeting while here at the Doubletree BWI. Thanks for staying with us!
Linthicum, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I recently joined the Hilton Honors Program as i realized my business would have me on the road more. I came to the double tree BWI with an expectation that at the least, I would have a clean bed and bathroom. That was not the case. The tub was dirty and had a ring a round it, in addition the tubs started to back up. It looked like hair was clogging the drain. I called to the manager desk multiple times and never spoke to them. In addition when I did get some one on the phone they only sent someone to clean the drain and not clean the tub. The lack of a clean bathroom made everything else int he room suspect. This is definitely not what i expected from Hilton.

4 Thank Quentin S
Dear Quentin S,

This is awful! I won't stand for it. One of the main things we pride ourselves on here at the Doubletree BWI is the great staff and clean hotel. You didn't get to experience this. On behalf of the entire team here, I apologize. I have shared your review with both my Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Manager. We need to do better. We appreciate your loyalty as an HHonors member, thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Albuquerque
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Room was very small, AC was very loud. So much furniture in the room it was hard to move. Shower varied between cold and it will burn you hot on its own. TV had to be turned on and off multiple times to get the voice to sync with the video. Facilities far below other doubletree hotels. On the plus side, the staff were exceptional during our breakfast in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Room 466 was poor.
5 Thank Liesure_Man
Dear Leisure_Man,

Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate you listing your room number so that we can jump on these issues and ensure they are taken care of for future guests (so often the anonymity of Tripadvisor makes follow up difficult, but we always want to know about problems). I am very sorry this was your experience at our hotel. We are better than that. Please don't give up on us! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight out of Baltimore. Excellent in every respect - the cookies of course, but room service, room, and ease of parking while away. Pick up upon return was extremely timely - we did not have to wait more than 5 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 523susannel
Dear 523susannel,

Thanks for the review. Our "stay, park and fly" package is a great option for local travelers with a flight out of BWI. You get a clean room, parking for 7 days, and use of the 24hr shuttle......oh, and delicious chocolate chip cookie, too! We make it easy flying out of BWI. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here during a trip to DC. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. Getting a fresh baked cookie when we arrived was a nice added bonus to a great stay. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and added to the good experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
shannon50,

Thanks for the review! I love the title. We will keep striving for perfection. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI