DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
$111
$100
$119
$89
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$129
Aloft.com
1,482 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The front desk couldn't have been more accommodating. Room was nice. On the day I was leaving I asked for a hotel cart. Promptly received one and was orchestrating my way to my car when a gentleman, the bartender just off of work and on his way home, offered to help me. He loaded my trunk and refused the tip I offered saying he was glad he there to help me. Of course, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Marianne M,

This is my favorite type of review, one which describes my staff going above and beyond. Thank you for sharing about your experience and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My family stayed here for one night before an early morning flight. We received a good rate of $118 (including tax) from the hotel's website. The hotel is very close to the airport and has clean, well appointed rooms. I requested two rooms in close proximity to each other, but in a quiet area away from elevator traffic. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and obliged the requests. We were in Tower B on the 4th floor away from the elevators. Our only mild complaint is that the walls are quite thin. We could hear a dog howling for awhile and the dog was several rooms away. It also was difficult to find parking upon arrival due to a conference occurring at the hotel. We would stay here again before another flight.

Room Tip: 461 and 458 in Tower B were away from elevator traffic. 461 overlooked the pool area; 458 overlooked the back parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

DCginger01,

Thanks for the review. I am thrilled to read that we have won your loyalty and that you would stay here again before an early flight out of BWI. We offer great convenience and location to BWI with our 24 hour shuttle and ample parking. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Excellent value, good location, pleasant hotel, welcoming staff. The rooms directly across from the elevator are a bit noisy from the activities accessing and departing the elevators. Otherwise, nice accommodations, comfortable chair and ottoman, bathroom clean and good toiletries

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Phillip N,

Thanks for the review! You describe us well: clean room, welcoming staff, good location.....all of which add up to "excellent value". Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

After our flight was delayed we were given a voucher for this hotel. What a wonderful surprise. Great facility, fresh baked cookies at check in, pet friendly rooms that are clean and don't smell, but best of all has been the staff! Cody and Bonnie in the restaurant this morning made our day and DeeDee, Simi, Tk, & Pierre were superb at check-in. Would totally choose this hotel if we ever find ourselves in the area again!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank SarahnDippidy

SarahnDippidy,

Thanks for the review! Ah, yes, the joys of travel. We are glad you got to spend your unexpected visit with us. Thank you for recognizing so many of our great associates and thank you for staying at Doubletree by Hilton BWI. Yes, please, come on back!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed here two nights in a row for a conference. Everyone from the lady at the front desk, the maids and the staff in the restaurant were all exceptional. I would go back for another stay simply to have Bonnie wait on me for my dinner and breakfast. She was one of the nicest servers I have met in a long, long time. She makes you feel very welcome with her spirit and wonderful personality. she's awesome!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank glenncolrodosprings

glenncoloradosprings,

Thanks for the review! Bonnie is a true hospitality professional, thanks for recognizing her. I am glad she is part of our team. Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.