“Very personable and friendly.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Very personable and friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

After our flight was delayed we were given a voucher for this hotel. What a wonderful surprise. Great facility, fresh baked cookies at check in, pet friendly rooms that are clean and don't smell, but best of all has been the staff! Cody and Bonnie in the restaurant this morning made our day and DeeDee, Simi, Tk, & Pierre were superb at check-in. Would totally choose this hotel if we ever find ourselves in the area again!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank SarahnDippidy
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
SarahnDippidy,

Thanks for the review! Ah, yes, the joys of travel. We are glad you got to spend your unexpected visit with us. Thank you for recognizing so many of our great associates and thank you for staying at Doubletree by Hilton BWI. Yes, please, come on back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
colorado springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed here two nights in a row for a conference. Everyone from the lady at the front desk, the maids and the staff in the restaurant were all exceptional. I would go back for another stay simply to have Bonnie wait on me for my dinner and breakfast. She was one of the nicest servers I have met in a long, long time. She makes you feel very welcome with her spirit and wonderful personality. she's awesome!

2 Thank glenncolrodosprings
glenncoloradosprings,

Thanks for the review! Bonnie is a true hospitality professional, thanks for recognizing her. I am glad she is part of our team. Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hotel is older but furniture and decor has been recently updated. Pluses for a hotel are quiet rooms, not overpriced food and beverage, and decent gym. Only negative is lack of nearby dining. The staff were very friendly and service prompt. I definitely recommend this property

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear BLG_houston,

Thanks for the review and the recommendation to fellow travelers. We appreciate you choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

After getting stuck at BWI we needed a hotel for a couple nights. As most rooms in the area were booked because of a baseball game and other events we secured one through a third party website. As we were checking in I asked if we could get the military rate even though it wasnt booked through them. This was not possible but we were offered a free breakfast insted to our delight. Special thanks to Dee Dee at the front desk for being kind and helpful as we were weary from traveling. She made our welcome special. Oh..the hotel is clean and comfy to top it off.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lawrence S
Dear Lawerence S,

Thanks for the review! I am glad we could accomodate you. Thanks for recognizing Dee Dee, she is just one of many great team members here at Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Richmond, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I had a late flight, and arrived at the BWI Double Tree Hotel around 1 AM. It took over 10 minutes to get my keys, even though there was no line and I am a Hilton Honors Silver Member. I got to my room, and immediately noticed someone checked out, but the room was never cleaned. I went back to the lobby to ask for another room, and was issued a new set of keys. I got to my second room, and this room was never cleaned, and it looked like nobody had stayed there for months. It was filthy, so I went back to the lobby...again. This time, he handed a set of keys to the hotel's shuttle driver to help him check it out before giving me another room. The driver came back and shook his head. I was then given another set of keys (4th attempt), and this room was also never cleaned and looked worse than the other ones. I ended up requesting a roll-away bed with fresh sheets just to get through the night. I stayed in completely dirty room, but it was 2 AM already and I had an early morning meeting for work. I didn't have time to drive all over town looking for another room. They apologized and said they would give me some Hilton points, but I have yet to receive any. This is the worse hotel I have ever stayed at, and I travel regularly for work. Even if the room was clean, this is still a pretty sad Double Tree hotel.

5 Thank Jason L
Dear Jason L,

This one left me speechless. I have messaged you privately, I hope to learn when you stayed. This is unaccetable and I will get to the bottom of the situation. On behalf of the entire team, I apologize for your experience at out hotel.
Woodbury, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Hotel stay was average but thought it was a good value for the price. I was expecting a more updated Double Tree Hotel but this hotel was okay for my purposes. The Double Tree was not in walking distance of any restaurants and since I did not have a car I needed a taxi to get everywhere. Hotel staff needed to be trained on concierge service as they didn't know the area very well and handed me a list of restaurants that didn't even show the style of food served. Breakfast was great and reasonably priced.

Dear Michael P,

Thanks for the review! We will most definetly update our area list of restaurants with more comprehensive information. Thanks for the tip and for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Port Washington, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very nice hotel, close to the airport, but luckily no airport sounds. The place was very clean and neat, and my room was an excellent space with all of the amenities I needed. Restaurant and bar located in the lobby was very convenient. I would certainly stay there again if I am ever in this area again.

2 Thank Bryan J
Dear Bryan J,

Thanks for the review! You are right; besides all of the great amentities and services we offer, we also have the added benefit of not being on the runway path which means no noise! This means you can rest easy here at the Doubletree by Hilton BWI.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airpor...
#3 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#2 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington I...
#24 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
Sheraton Baltimore Washington Ai...
#20 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport? Share your experiences!