DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
  • Breakfast included
Hampton.com
$78
$70
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$232
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$149
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
HolidayInn.com
1,492 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportnext morningholiday innbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
Reviewed June 13, 2013

this hotel was very clean, the staff was very accommodating, professional and courteous. we were very relaxed and did not have any apprehensions about security. they enabled us to have a perfect weekend getaway. we will definitely be staying there again whenever we're in that area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Derek M,

Thanks for the review. I am thrilled to read that you will be back. I speak for the whole team when I say how much we love winning a guest's loyalty. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I'm actually still here right now I just wanted to write a review. Everyone here is friendly and caring. The cookies were delicious and the room service was wonderful. I just wish we had a refrigerator! Ha! And get better basketballs for the court! ;)

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Aaron_Harvey,

Thanks for the review. As you know, we jumped all over this! Since you mentioned still being in the hotel, we immediately located your room and brought a fridge. Also, I hope the newer basketball worked out better. As we say here at the hotel, "consider it done"! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

After having a terrifying experience in another hotel closer to a lacrosse tournament, my daughter and I walked into the Doubletree Hotel and was greeted with a smile by Desiree. She was more than accommodating to our needs. My stress and anxiety level were high but the warm cookies and a 40 minute nap helped the emotions disappear. I want to thank the hotel manager, Frei and her staff, Josh and Michael for sending up a plate of cheese and crackers for my daughter and I and a bottle of wine. The customer service and attention to detail at this hotel was superb. Thank you so much for making my experience at he Doubletree the highlight of my weekend.....
Cathy Goldstein

Room Tip: prepare to have the luxuries of home and sweet dreams to add!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear cathy g,

Thanks for the review! I appreciate you recognizing Frei, Josh, Desiree and Michael. All are great representatives of the hotel. I am sorry you had a bad experience at another hotel, but I am glad that if meant you came our way! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly staff!!! I stay here regularly and it doesn't matter what time if day I arrive!!! I am greeted with the same, pleasant attitude. This is refreshing as I travel for a living and don't always get to experience this level of customer service!!! I recommend this hotel over the many other choices in the BWI area.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Swaguy,

Thanks for the review! As a frequent traveler, you kudos mean all the more to us. We are so glad to provide some respite from the rigors of travel. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

A month prior to our visit we made reservation at this Doubletree and was disappointed that they did not honor our request for type of room. I might also mention that the cookie(s) offered were not warm. We stayed in a Doubletree in Florida several years back and their attitude and accommodations were right on - the Baltimore one seems to be less customer friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear heidihope,

Thanks for the review. Ouch! This one hurts. We pride ourselves on providing friendly customer service, so for you to say that Florida is better is a real signal to us that we didn't deliver our customary hospitality. Sometimes we need a gentle reminder to bring our "A" game each and every day. We will do better (and make darn sure the cookie is warm)! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.