DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Impressed!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is my second Doubletree location in the last month and I again had an awesome stay. I was with my 3 year old son and he even loved the hotel. I was very impressed when I went to the front desk and the young lady greeted me by name. Doubletree is definetly my hotel of choice when I travel.

• Stayed May 2013
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Sassanova,

Thanks for the review. Sounds like we are building a loyal Doubletree customer! I am glad to read that you and your son had an impressive stay. We strive to deliver a great experience for each and every one of our guests! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We checked in for an overnight stay before an early flight the next day. The manager Pierre B. was very helpful in arranging courtesy shuttle to airport and explaining the amenities of the hotel. He was courteous and professional. The room and, more important, the bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The beds were average.

The infamous DoubleTree Warm Chcolate Chip cookies hit the spot after a long drive.

Dear Lawerence C,

Thanks for the review! Pierre is one of our best. I am glad that he could take great care of you. Also, we know that a clean bathroom is important, so thanks for mentioning it. Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 6, 2013

For less than $110/night, it is probably one of the best hotels you can stay at in the BWI area. The interior of the hotel is stylish and modern and the rooms are spacious and clean. The front desk was really friendly and helpful, and we even got more cookies upon check out. The only minor issue was parking. We were during a weekend when there was a conference at the hotel so the lot got really packed. Other than that, I'd highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: 7 floor is the highest - very quite and any room on the high floor is fine.
Dear Mayonaka,

Thanks for the review! I am so glad you had a great stay. Modern decor, clean rooms, friendly staff-- yep, that's us! And of course, the famous Doubletree chocolate chip cookie. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Atlantic Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is my second week at the Doubletree BWI Airport in Linthicum, Md. The rooms and hotel facility are very clean and comfortable. However, the best part for me has been the personal service. Pierre at the front desk has gone above and beyond to make sure my stay is pleasant. When I had a problem, he took the time to try and correct it himself, and then followed up with me later to be sure everything was ok for me. I travel for business just about every week of the year and that kind of service is something that keeps me coming back. I will be traveling to Baltimore for another month or two, and I will continue to stay at the Doubletree here in Linthicum for the duration of my stay because of the personal service of employees like Pierre. Thank you.

Room Tip: The hotel WiFi is a little slow, but WiMax service through Clear is excellent in this location.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Jim B,

Thanks for the review! I am thrilled to read that we have won another loyal customer. Pierre is one of our best......he continues to amaze me with his passion for customer service, so thanks for recognizing him. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
PA
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Double tree excellent and extremely efficient. Very organized. The check=in was smooth. The staff very personable and organized. The park & fly option was flawless. We returned from our trip at midnight on Friday and called for a pickup. Their instruction was wonderful and stated they would be their in 15 min, indeed they were.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear jmbolli,

Thanks for the review! We know how difficult travel can be, so we work hard to ensure we are one less detail for you to worry about. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Overall, this is a great hotel! The location is convenient and the staff and service are truly committed to making your stay a 10! Pierre was the best! You will be certain to encounter him as he seems to work ALL the time! Good rate and great overall value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Tresa W,

Thanks for the review! Yep, Pierre is a hard working and dedicated employee. I am glad you were able to experience his high level of service. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This Hotel is awesome! After a 10 hour day at the airport due to weather and cancelled flights, we never made it out to our vacation destination. We were given a discounted rate through airtran and ended up at DoubleTree. Pierre, our concierge for the night, was very well dressed, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and sympathetic. Any question we thought we would have had was answered before we could ask. We were even greeted with the best baked cookies EVER! The room was GORGEOUS! It was clean, neat, and slightly lit so we did not walk into an unknown dark room at 11pm. The late checkout, 24 hour fitness center, business center, free shuttle service, and travel toiletries in the event of lost luggage, made this even more amazing. The morning concierge, Desiree, was a delight to wake up to. She was very pleasant, well spoken, and neat in appearance. She was also bevy of information and accomodations. We did not get the chance to experience breakfast, but I am sure it is as amazing as the cookies :)

Room Tip: Get the king bed!
Dear siani f,

Thanks for the review! Your high praise means the world to us. Pierre and Desiree are 2 of our best at the Front Desk. Oh, and you can't beat the oven fresh Doubletree chocolate chip cookie. I am glad we could provide some relief from the pains of travel. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#2 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airpor...
#3 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport
Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington I...
#23 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport? Share your experiences!