“Longterm parking bargain”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have used this hotel for long term parking to fly out of BWI several times. Quick shuttle service (it is very close to the airport) and the staff is super friendly. We have not needed to stay at this hotel as it is only 2 hours from our home, but if the service we have received using their long term parking is any indication, it would be a great placeto stay. I would also add that the lobby area etc. is very clean.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear pugpower,

Thanks for the review. We are a great alternative to airport parking. Rates can be found at globalairportparking.com . Should you ever need a room, you know who to call! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My flight from Chicago to Providence was overbooked so they flew me to BWI in preparation for departing the next morning. Crumbs on the floor in front of the dresser. Check in & out was very nice and the shuttle driver was as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Joseph L M,

Thanks for the review. We will work on the cleanliness. Even though this trip was unexpected, I am glad we could provide some relief from the stresses of travel. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Not only was the hotel very nice, clean, and affordable. But they also accommodated our large group for company summit, and made sure we had all necessary telecomm setups we needed.

However, the conference rooms and the hotel itself only accounted for a fraction of the great things the Doubletree at BWI had to offer. Their staff was second to none, hands down.

Both Mike Rowe, and Pierre Boutin went above and beyond the call to ensure that all my needs were met, and that my stay was enjoyable.

Mike Rowe, went one step further, and even helped with a cancellation I needed to obtain from a different hotel (the other hotel was be very uncooperative, and would not let me cancel the reservation for any reason). Mike was able to talk directly with the other hotel, and get me a full refund for the intended stay from the other hotel.

I can't say enough just how friendly and helpful the entire staff were, but Mike and Pierre in particular made the trip an awesome experience.

Dear Todd M,

Thanks for the review! We know that a great hotel is so much more than brick and mortar. The people make the difference. Both Mike and Pierre are outstanding representatives of Doubletree. Thanks for taking the time to recognize them and share with others about your experience. We appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My stay at the Doubletree by Hilton was fantastic. It began and ended with great customer service. The accommodations were great as well. Mr. Pierre Boutin was phenomenal. He provided superior service and he was very courteous.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Antonio W,

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the 5 star rating. Also, thanks for recognizing Pierre, I am so glad he is part of our team. We look forward to seeing you again at the Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I would just like to share how helpful Mike Rowe was towards me. I am a flight attendant who got stranded here due to weather elsewhere, I did not bring a charger for my iPad. My company was sending different schedules throughout the day to my iPad, which was losing power. Mike ran all over asking for a charger that would work...he came thru. Mike's customer service should not go unnoticed.
Tracy Hernandez

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Tracy H,

Thanks for the review. Ah, the joys of travel! I am so glad we could lend some assistance in your time of need. Rest assured, Mike's efforts do get recognized, especially because of comments like yours. I am grateful for his passion for customer service. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel overnight twice as bookends to a trip to Mexico. I used the Park and Fly service and was extremely satisfied. The employees were very friendly and able to answer all my questions. Pierre Boutin at the front desk was especially accommodating when I arrived at the hotel tired from a late arrival. Very nice to have an energetic person at the desk when your own energy is flagging. Customer service was exceptional on both occasions. The rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet, and well-appointed on each stay. I was not worried about the security of my car in their parking lot, either. I would definitely stay here again. (The cookies were awesome, too. Great snack for my flight!)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear MissTrif,

Thanks for the review! We have great Park and Fly deals available for those flying out of BWI, so I am glad you could take advantage of our services. Pierre is a rock of consistency, delivering exceptional service to each and every guest (check out what other fellow travelers are saying about him on this site and you will see what I mean). Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wow! What can I say but "fantastic". Friendly, kind, warm. Gave me all the info. Made me feel like I was coming to someone's house. Good job Pierre and Frei. For a coast-to-coast trip the ending point was super! Room was nicely appointed, comfortable, roomy and welcoming as well.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Tzippid,

Thanks for the review and thanks for recognizing Pierre and Frei. We know how hard travel can be, so we look to provide a home away from home. I think you found it here. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.