New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
White Plains, New York
“Amazing weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly and welcoming. When we needed anything, the front desk was quick to answer. The bed was SO comfortable. Convenient location as it's close to the airport. Great value!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Betsy K,

Thanks for the review! You summed us up perfectly: friendly staff, comfortable beds, great location. What more does a weary traveler need? Well, we have delicious food, ample meeting space, multi equipment fitness center, 24 hr shuttle service and lots more! Thank you for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently held a training for my company at this hotel. It was a great experience overall. The room setup was exactly as I had requested, the A/V equipment in great condition and the food enjoyable. The staff is very pleasant and easy to work with. I recommend it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer A,

Thanks for the review! With over 10,000 sq ft of meeting space, one of the things we specialize in is successful meetings. I am glad we could help you have a great event. Thanks for the recommendation and thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently spent four days at the Doubletree near the BWI Airport in Linthicum, MD. right outside of Baltimore. The staff was incredible. From the service desk (Simi, Serah and Michael) to the restaurant staff. I originally have stayed at pricier hotels in downtown Baltimore and the service was not nearly as good. I go to Baltimore about once a month and as far as I'm concerned this is my new home away from home! KUDOS! See ya in a month!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Paula L,

Thanks for the review! I am so glad to read that we have won another loyal customer. Thanks for the kudos. Simi, Serah, and Mike are just some of our fantastic associates; thanks for recognizing them. We look forward to seeing you back next month! Remember, anything you need, just Consider it Done.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The staff is incredible! Flying for a living out of BWI, we have stayed here several times, and each time the staff makes a special effort to be sure our stay is not only relaxing and problem free, but also, go above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Wheather, it is their Manager on Duty - Mike Rowe, giving up his parking place so we could have one upon check-in, when the hotel was booked completely full, as well as a large party going on. To their waitstaff - Cody and Danni, being so attentative with our breakfast, to Chef Tony, fixing delicious Eggs Benidict - that are not even on the menu, simply because we asked. Our room is always clean and well maintained and very comfortable, and the cleaning staff is very friendly. Each person is incredible, and we will continue to stay here, because the people make us feel welcome!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Michelle B.

Thanks for the review! You mention many of our great team members. It means so much that you recognize them by name. I truly believe we have the best staff of all the hotels at BWI; feedback like yours proves me right! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

The staff here is just fantastic. Very accommodating & has made my wife & I's stay here very comfortable especially as we are here during a hurricane. They have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius that you need to go - stores, restaurants or whatever else you need to go.
I would highly recommend this hotel. Excellent stay. Excellent staff.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Cprofitt,

Thanks for the review and thanks for riding out the storm with us! We are here to serve through all types of weather. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had not had a good night sleep in a very long time because of traveling to and fro from Hawaii. I stayed here for one night before I departed again to Hawaii. It was comfortable and clean. The only problem I had was the outlets attached to the lamps did not work. Everything else was great!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear haleybird86,

Thanks for the review. I am glad we could provide you with a good night's sleep! We understand that the rigors of travel can take its toll. We strive hard to provide a clean and comfortable hotel as respite from the world of travel. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.
Winchester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at Doubletree By Hilton at BWI while I was in town for a business meeting. Everything about the hotel was very nice, But the friendly personnel was the best of all! Dee-Dee, Desire and Josh went above and beyond to help with me when I realized late at night I forgot the shirt I was going to wear for my 8 am. meeting! They found and lend me a dry cleaned shirt and made sure I was taken care of! I would never stay anywhere else in Baltimore.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Saide736,

Thanks for the review. Desiree, Dee Dee and Josh are fine representatives of the hotel! Thanks for recognizing them. Sounds like we have won over a loyal guest. Yes! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI; we look forward to seeing you again.