DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
$111
$100
$119
$89
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
HolidayInn.com
$129
Aloft.com
1,482 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My friend reserved 1room for 2day. Here are the issues...
1) The staff gave me hard time to give 2 breakfast coupans for each day (which was part of the deal). They keep saying that coupans will be send to the room and they never send it.
2) They charged us twice on my credit card and my friend's credit card.
3) I put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door. But, still the room serive came inside and started cleaning the room.
4) I find the staff at the front desk really unprofessional.
5) Total charge was $205 for 2days.
6) Swimming pool is not indore.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Tanveer m
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Dear Tanveer m,

Thank you for the review. Your feedback matters! On behalf of the entire team here, allow me to apologize for the ways we failed to meet your expectations. Please feel free to follow up with directly at adam.novotny@hilton.com so that I can specifically address your concerns. I defintely want to correct any billing errors! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI airport.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I travel frequently for my job, not to mention, I work in hotels - so I've seen MANY hotels over the years. I'm always generally pleased by Doubletrees, and this was no exception. We were down for a baseball game, and I know that all of the hotels downtown would be either A) booked or B) pricey, so we went out to BWI (just a short, short drive) and we could not have been happier! Even when we went to check in (early, at that) the Front Desk did everything in their power to get everyone in. I know that this is rather difficult due to the way hotels work, but the front desk handled myself (I got in early, kudos!) and the other guests with such professionalism and kindness. If I could replicate their patience in most front desk staffs, I would.

Resonable price, great customer service, and clean property. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear travelbwj,

Thanks for the review. Your praise means all the more to us as an industry professional. I hope you enjoyed the game at our fantastic venue; Camden Yards is a great place to watch a ball game. We hope to see you again should you travel back to Baltimore.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

She has a beautiful smile and very nice. Due to my schedule I made a couple of changes while stayed there for five days and she helped us to make the changes and not charged one penny more!
The hotel is clean and pleasant - the staff are very very friendly and above all free shuttle to almost every transit station you need.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tasha F

Dear Tasha F,

Thanks for the review. Frei is one of the best! I know she appreciates your kind words. I am so glad to read that she has won over another fan. Please come back again-- Frei will be at the ready to assist!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My evening flight out of BWI was cancelled and I (along with many others) was scrambling for a hotel. This Doubletree had the lowest rate of any Hilton brand with a restaurant so I took it. Their airport shuttle runs every half hour and picked me up and took me back the next morning.

The room was on the Hhonors floor but was a bit small with a queen bed. When I looked on the hotel map, my room was next to a service closet which may have took some of the space as the other rooms looked larger. The bathroom was OK except that it only had a sink with no counter space for your toiletries. The flat screen TV had a modest selection of channels but none of them (even the local channels) were in hi-def. The wireless (only) internet was pretty slow in the evening but outstandingly fast the next morning.

I had breakfast in the restaurant which was an OK buffet. Since I didn't have a car, I couldn't venture out to see what else was available.

Since I was stranded and had to get whatever room I could, I consider myself lucky that this property was available.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear 4959keeton,

Thank you for the review. I am glad we could provide some respite during an unfortunate delay in your travel plans. Weather has a way of wreaking havoc on travel plans, but we are always here at the ready to provide a clean, comfortable room, hot meal, and warm chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Quick check in, great cookies. Close to the airport and other hotels but not too many places to eat. Bob Evans, Ruby Tuesday, a nice movie theater and a Wendy's. The hotel had a dining area but I did not eat here. Basic 2 bed room, nothing fancy, clean room, comfortable beds. Furniture was dinged up and cabinet was missing a knob.

Nothing at this hotel to point out except for a few things:
the parking lot was filled over capacity on Saturday night> cars were double parked in stalls and at curbs causing me to park in a the adjacent business' lot, which had me worried that I would get towed.( wasn't) Does the hotel allow people to park and leave their cars here for extended periods of time?

There were food trays left in our hallway for the 3 days that we were there. No one from the staff picked them up ,and they had some food reside on them. Also, the ironing board in our room has to be replaced as the soft cover was stretched out and sagged over the board part. I tried to iron clothes and they would snag on the saggy fabric, change this out Doubletree.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rontours

Dear lilcraft,

Thanks for the review. You mention our clean rooms and comfortable beds---we know how important these are to weary travelers. As far as parking, your experience demonstrates how busy and popular we are!. Between those who park and fly, conference attendees and overnight guests, parking can tough, however we absolutely use the overflow lots on the weekend, giving us ample parking all within easy walking distance. Thank you for the feedback regarding room service trays and iron board. We will be sure to address. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI airport.