DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$150
$99
$89
$81
$75
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Courtyard
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
HolidayInn.com
$95
Hotels.com
$139
$134
  • Breakfast included
1,474 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I am pleased to say that my first experience with this property was great. The sleep rooms were clean and very well furnished. The restaurant service and food selection were both quite good. The manager's reception was a nice touch that was appreciated by my group. Their meeting space worked very well for our group. The hotel staff understood the need for a quite environment. Their staff was courteous and professional. The free hotel shuttle from the airport and to local restaurants within a five mile radius worked well for our group and helped reduce overall meeting costs. I would recommend this property for meetings or for overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Laura T
HAN35, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Dear Laura T,

Thanks for the review. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel and that your group had a successful meeting. We have an excellent Catering Team! We look forward to being of service again.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Southwest Air put me up at this hotel when I missed my connection due to mechanical problems, so I cannot comment on the price. There were flight crew staying here as well. It was after 10PM and the complimentary shuttle took almost 30 minutes to pick us up. There were many of us, so the shuttle was standing room only, but the ride was only about 8 minutes. There was only one person at the registration desk, and he had his hands full with all the incoming calls and check-ins. But, this was all a rather unusual circumstance and he was still pleasant. The check-in was quick, though, and when I got to my room I was very pleasantly surprised how nice it was. Contemporary furnishings and fixtures and plush, comfy bedding. Big, flat screen TV. It was immaculate and quiet, and I slept great. Too bad I was only there for 7 hours. The shuttle runs back to the airport every 30 minutes. If I am ever stuck overnight in Baltimore again, I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank cphershon
HAN35, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Dear cphershon,

Thanks for the review. Sorry to read that you waited for the shuttle. We always do our best to accomodate guests with interupted travel arrangements, but sometimes stranded flights are unexpected. I am so glad you enjoyed our accomodations. We pride ourselves on having the best rooms in the market! Hopefully, next time you can stay longer.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Recently we had my daughter's wedding reception at this hotel. I stayed there 3 nights during that time. I must say that this hotel was top notch. The staff from the desk to the maid service were friendly & helpful. The event staff were so accommodating and easy to work with. The prices were extremely reasonable. The food at the reception was wonderful. Everyone at the reception commented on how good it was. Every thing looked beautiful at the reception & the decor around the hotel and in the rooms were very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel & event facility. This was the first time I stayed at a Doubletree but now if I am in an area with one, that will be my hotel of choice. Oh and I loved the warm cookie at check in!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joann W

Dear Joann W,

Thanks for the review! We were so glad to be a part of your daughter's special day. What great news that we have won a customer to Doubletree! You can't beat the cookie. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night for the Ravens playoff game the following day. Check in was fast and easy, and they handed us each a fresh cookie as we went to our room. The room was beyond expectation. We were pleasantly surprised!!! I felt as if I was staying in a very expensive hotel :) they do have a restaurant and room service but we chose to dine at the wendys 3 minutes down the road. Downtown Baltimore is 10 min down the road. I HIGHLY reccomend this hotel!!! It was beyond expectation in every way, such a rarity this day and age!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Eqnfrk87
HAN35, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear Eqnfrk87,

Thanks for the review! You mention some of our highlights: such as a warm delicious cookie at check in, clean and spacious upscale rooms, and convenient location. I am so glad you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Stayed here for one night in Dec 2011, hotel is located a mere 5 minute shuttle ride from the BWI Airport...

The hotel has a breakfast buffet in the morning for a fee, but complementary if your a Hilton Gold or Diamond Member...

The hotel has two wings A-Tower and B-Tower and the hotel also has a nice bar area located right in the lobby area with tvs for watching sports, news etc..

Front Desk Check-In was a snap and was given room on 5th floor...

Would stay here again when traveling through BWI...

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank caneshockey31
pkomar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2012

Thanks a million for taking the time to submit such a wonderful review for our hotel. We hope you return both soon and often.