All reviews park and fly hi express pancake maker needed sleep stayed here free breakfast front desk modern hotel coffee table outstanding staff desk staff wonderful stay king suite would definitely stay here again check in was smooth good size bed was very comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding and this was the Bride & Groom made a great choice based on their venue. The rooms were spacious, clean and newly remodeled. It’s the first hotel we’ve stayed at that had a built-in luggage bench big enough for 2 suitcases! It’s the little things! There was also a shuttle that took us to the wedding venue & back - very helpful with traffic and out of towers!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear lauraeM938OC,

We are pleased that your wedding package stay was a positive experience. We appreciate you mentioning our spacious, clean and newly remodeled rooms. Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is in great proximity to the airport, the customer service was very good and the fitness room more than just my needs. On top of all of that the rate was very good and you don't have to travel very far to find something to eat.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear barrett68,

Thank you so much for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North. We are glad your stay was a positive experience. We appreciate your review and hope you will have an opportunity in the future to stay with us again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Don't count on this hotel honoring your reservation! I arrived at around 9:30 PM at the hotel before a flight the next morning. I had a reservation for park and fly that I had made 10 days prior - with a confirmation number. Three days prior to my arrival, I received an email from Holiday Inn with "Details of my Upcoming stay." When I arrived, I was told I had no reservation, when I showed the woman (Christie) at the front desk the emails I had received with and the confirmation, she said, oh that confirmation number doesn't work. She refused to tell me when or where or by whom the reservation had been cancelled. She said she had nothing to do with it and it had to go through reservations center at Holiday Inn. She didn't try to help at all. After 20 minutes that she claimed that she was on the phone with reservations, she still had no answers. She wouldn't offer me a room and told me that it was impossible that I had made park and fly reservation 10 days prior because they had to be made 30 days in advance. The fact that I had an email RECEIPT with the confirmation made no difference. Eventually, around 10 PM, I realized the woman was totally incompetent and that if I wanted to sleep before my morning flight, I had to get another hotel. Fortunately, I found one on my own - but ended up having to pay almost $100 more for a room and a park and fly spot. When I arrived at the other hotel, the desk clerk said, oh, there have been a lot of flight cancellations tonight, you have our last room, I bet they just cancelled your reservation.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Advade,

Please accept my sincere apology for what you experienced at our front desk. I have spoken to the front desk staff and have coached accordingly. They will be taking the necessary steps to make improvements. Please let me assure you, this is not the level of service that we normally provide. I hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to show you true hospitality.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

There are a lot of options of where to stay near the airport in Baltimore. I am so grateful I ended up trying Holiday Inn Express because I got to work with Ashley at the front desk who was AMAZING. She was so friendly and so helpful and able to help me and my travel partner out with some last minute semi-complicated requests. The bed was so comfy, the rooms were really clean, and the food was great. I highly suggest you check this place out and if you're lucky enough to work with Ashley (she works the night shift usually, I think - we came very early morning), be extra nice because she ROCKS!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Briana,

We are glad your stay was a positive experience, impacted by Ashley. We appreciate you mentioning our comfy beds, clean rooms and great food. We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and the service and location were perfect. The shuttle driver was awesome, he picked us up from the airport quickly, dropped us off at a local restaurant and came back and picked us up. Everyone was friendly and helpful, beds were comfy and the rooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Roxanne R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear 396shellyc,

Thank you so much for writing the "Great Service & Location" review. We are glad your stay was a positive experience. We appreciate you mentioning our awesome shuttle service, comfy beds and clean rooms. We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Warm regards,