Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
$96
Fairfield Inn
$76
$70
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$198
$161
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$89
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$94
$107
$99
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$158
All reviewshonor systemdesk countercompared to similar hotelsno daily maid servicefree laundryseparate bedroomroom was cleanbwi airportcounter topextended staywork spacerewards programthe free airport shuttleshuttle serviceevery half hourup to datetwo night stay
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Understand what a Candlewood Suites is before you check in and start complaining. I stay at Candlewood's around the USA and this one is among the best. The staff is friendly, close to BWI and the amazing G&M Restaurant. Shuttle service will take you anywhere within a few miles. Probably the best deal for a hotel this close to BWI.All the amenities you would expect from a Candlewood Suites, however check their website to see what they do and do not offer so you will be educated before you arrive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank steve375
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I came for a night in September. The check in staff was very helpful...I made a special request and it was handled quickly. Later I had an issue in the room and it was also handled quickly. The evening staff was both friendly and very helpful and the room was very comfortable. I would stay here again.
Cristal

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I arrived very late after a long flight. The non-smoking room was large and clean but it smelled heavily from smoke. I was so tired, so didn't ask to change it. When I left the next morning, my clothes smelled as if I came out of a smoking bar.
I had to meet someone for work, but there was no place to sit at the hotel so we had to go to the nearby Sheraton.
Unlike most hotel chains that offer a light breakfast - they don't. There's a fridge where you can buy some food and it in your (stinky) room.
Very disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sydney L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments about our rooms being large and clean! I understand your concern about the smoke smell in your room, and apologize that you had to deal with that. The Candlewood Suites brand is about offering a great rate for an at home feel and that is why we want our guests to have the freedom to come down to the Cupboard for breakfast, make it in their suite, or go out to one of our near by restaurants.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night before flying out of BWI. It was just OK. We used Priority Club points.

The first room we were given smelled very bad, like feces. We went back down to the desk and asked for another room. The desk clerk acted like he knew there was a problem but he still wasn't very pleased we were asking to be moved and he informed us they didn't have any other rooms like we booked with our POINTS. I guess because we were staying in a free room we were just supposed to tolerate the stink. When we pressed the issue we were finally given another room. This one was pretty dusty but at least it didn't smell.

The next morning we asked for a receipt just to make sure nothing was put on our credit card that shouldn't have been. This also seemed to be a problem. There was a $25 charge that was really a charge between the hotel and Priority Club and I still don't understand why this was on my bill. It was never actually charged to my credit card but it was a concern when we initially saw it.

I did not walk away from this property feeling like a valued guest. Yes, I stayed for "free" with Priority Club points but I earned those points by being a loyal customer to their parent company. I would probably only stay here again if I couldn't find a room somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mefine
Sydney L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

I apologize that you experienced an issue with your original room while staying with us. Our IHG rewards members are our most valued guests and we try to accomodate them in any way that we can. We have several guests that stay on points, and we are very happy to have them! I undersatnd your concerns about the bill, and assure you that you will not be charged anything. I hope that you will decide to stay with us again!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here night before flying out of BWI. Great value in the room plus leaving our car here for 12 days. Hotel staff was great and found our room to be great. Stopped my the snack room for the kids snack.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank lager108
Sydney L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We are glad you were able to take advantage of our great Park and Fly package. I hope you enjoyed your trip and we look forward to seeing you again for your next flight out of BWI!