Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
$99
$96
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$76
$70
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$161
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$94
$107
$99
Hampton.com
$89
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$158
Hilton.com
All reviewshonor systemdesk countercompared to similar hotelsno daily maid servicefree laundryseparate bedroomroom was cleanbwi airportcounter topextended staywork spacerewards programthe free airport shuttleshuttle serviceevery half hourup to datetwo night stay
Reviewed March 8, 2013

At one time there were quite a few negative reviews for this property regarding the spinning wheel for extra Priority Club Bonus Points. I notice they have been removed by Trip Advisor or this property. I wrote Trip Advisor in MA and have not heard back from them.

The property itself is very nice. Rooms are clean and updated. Shuttle service to & from BWI though I noticed their shuttle will take you to restaurants within 5 miles. (Not a lot to choose from).

We would stay here again though not spin the wheel. Had to much trouble getting the points I 'won".

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

As a frequent traveler, I use the Candlewood properties for business several times a year. I would rate their normal sites pretty highly compared to other extended stay type hotels. My experience at this location was not good.

First off, the rooms are a little dated. Not a big deal, but the bed covers look like they could be replaced soon. The amenities are great. 24 hour fitness, and food pantry is awesome, plus the full size fridge and having a stove and microwave in the room. Always a huge plus.

The big problem I had at this location was the Heater/Air conditioner. It had a very large noise issue. When it cycled on it was like a freight train going through my room. Woke me up out of a dead sleep. After the second round of that, I just threw on the comforter and turned off the heat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Wyomingdan
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Wyomingdan,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and we regret our hotel did not live up to your expectations in many aspects. We have taken note of your valuable comments regarding the noise challenges you experienced and these will be shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and providing us a candid feedback.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were looking for something affordable and decent for a four night trip and everything in DC was outrageous because of the Presidential Inauguration. We hit the jackpot with this place! Affordable,clean, friendly staff, complimentary shuttle service, and rooms with fully stocked kitchen. Whatever pictures may be stored online for this location don't be misled, it has been recently renovated and upgraded and it is very nice!

Room Tip: The hotel was very full and we still didn't hear a lot of hallway traffic or noise from other rooms...so any room is probably equal.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MmmTexas
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed at this hotel as was getting a flight from BWI the next day. One of the main reasons for booking it was the free airport shuttle which was fast and efficient with lovely driver. On arrival there were 2 friendly gentlemen who were friendly and efficient and gave a welcome arrival.

The room itself was a studio suite which was great in terms of its own little kitchen etc and all utensils and counters were very clean. Bathroom was nice and big and very clean also. There was a stink bug walking around the walls so I caught it in a glass and thought that was the end of it, until i caught another one and then again another one. This then started to freak me out a little and I was starting to run out of glasses. I decided to just head for bed and when pulling back the bed covers found loads of pet hair in my bed. This is a pet friendly hotel which im not keen on. I asked the lady at reception if i could move rooms, which she did straight away and was very professional and friendly about it. My new room was spotless and had a great sleep in a very comfortable bed.

This hotel was perfect for what i needed it for, a reasonable priced room with airport shuttle to airport. Free video rentals was a little extra plus! The fire alarm did go off and there were problems getting it turned off for about an hour and a half but these kinda things are beyond the hotels control.The staff were great throughout. For the price I would stay here again. Oh might want to remove the dead blue fish in the fish bowl from the desk at reception!!

Room Tip: Get non smoking and ask if there are non-pet friendly rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Checked in about 7 or 8 P.M on December 4th. Gentleman at the front desk was courteous, organized and quick. He actually called the room a few minutes after I got in to be sure everything was in order! Room was clean and comfortable. Shuttle to airport runs every 30 minutes on the hour and 1/2 hour. Took shuttle at 5:30 A.M. Driver was timely and courteous---5 minutes from hotel to airport drop off. Best price at $105 including taxes so would highly recommend for an overnight airport stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo