Upon walking in, by the door was the strongest gas smell I ever smelled in my lifetime. That was scary. We alerted maintenance, he checked and said it was coming from the dryers in the laundry room. Guests checking in should not be almost knocked out by gas fumes. They may wanna consider moving that laundry room. The check-in process was smooth and the Desk Clerk, I believe her name is Karen, was awesome! Priority Club members get a nice welcome letter and gift bag, and you get to "spin" a wheel for additional bonus points which is a cute and fun marketing tool!
On to the bad stuff! We were erroneously booked in a smoking room and when I called to complain, was told the entire hotel was booked. That room was so horribly smokey it was awful! We immediately went out to get air freshner but that still did not work. The kitchen cabinets were raggedy and hanging off the hinges. The pull out sofa bed was so dirty, I had to share a bed with my sis in law. The carpet was dirty. The furniture was filthy and cheap...the room just made you itch even after a shower! The air conditioner was crooked and poorly installed. I couldnt wait to check out of there! Two stink bugs came from out of nowhere! We had to call maintenance for assistance! In fairness, those bugs are everywhere, but if the room wasnt so dirty, we probably would have just overlooked it all. I wouldnt stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home™ Bedding Collection. The Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum, the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers, is conveniently located 2 miles from BWI Airport and provides free shuttle service from 7am - 11pm. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range and dishwasher.Traveling on business? The Candlewood Suites Linthicum offers free high speed Internet, local phone calls, two separate phone lines, voice-mail, and a great executive desk. The hotel is convenient to the Baltimore Convention Center and University of Maryland Baltimore. Use our free laundry facility and Fitness Center. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). The Candlewood Suites is 8 miles from downtown Baltimore, Camden Yards-Baltimore Orioles, M&T Bank Stadium-Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Zoo, Baltimore National Aquarium and Fort McHenry.Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, the hotel s on-site convenience store. We also offer rates that include breakfast contact hotel directly.Stay at the Candlewood Suites Baltimore and enjoy all the features and amenities this extended stay hotel offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum Hotel Linthicum
- Candlewood Suites Linthicum
- Candlewood Linthicum
- Linthicum Candlewood Suites