$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$109
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$99
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$142
$80
$73
$98
1,037 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyfree shuttleone night stayan early flight
Reviewed August 4, 2007

This was my second stay at this hotel in two years; last year we had a GREAT experience but this year was the PITS. We arrived at 4:30pm.for check-in and I was immediately told we could not have a non-smoking room as "the hotel was booked and that was all that was available." Plus, the clerk said since I did not call ahead of time to make a request for non-smoking, and since I went through Hotwire...well, you can guess the rest. I told her that I actually DID call, several times, as I had won the reservation through Hotwire in JANUARY 2007 for our stay in JULY 2007. I also explained that both my husband and son are asthmatics and that we would REQUIRE a non-smoking room. Being a Hilton Honors member, I asked if a room would magically appear if I had booked it with my points. I was told no, that this had nothing to do with Hotwire (really? then why was it mentioned earlier?).

Last year at check-in I was told that there were no two bedded rooms available for as I had arrived late in the evening (which was true), however, last year, we were treated respectfully and provided with a large non-smoking king bedded room with a free rollaway bed (and we used Priceline for that reservation!).

After standing at the front desk for 10 minutes, I was told that I should "check out the smoking room and see if it was acceptable, and if not they would 'spray' it for me." I again explained that this would not be acceptable due to medical reasons. Well, out of nowhere, a non-smoking room finally appeared (!), but on the first floor, not far off the lobby. so I honestly expected the worst.

At first, I thought we were going to be ok as the room was nice, had two beds, and was not near the elevator or ice machine, etc. HOWEVER, once night fell it was a completely different story. We soon realized that our room (and window) faced the front of the hotel, right off of the entrance. Someone at Hilton had the BRILLIANT idea of designing and putting a SITTING AREA DIRECTLY in front of our row of rooms (to the right of the hotel entrance).

WELL..starting at 12am., we were subjected to (apparently drunk) teens fighting and talking loudly in front of our window. At 2am., we heard and were witness to two taxi drivers arguing, cursing and throwing punches at each other. At 4:30am., we got to listen to the Night Front Desk Clerk SCREAMING at her boyfriend on her cell phone for at least an hour (we didn't realize that it was, in fact, the clerk until we decided to pack our bages and check out at 5:30am., I recognized her from looking out of my window). Of course, the clerk denied it was her on the cell, despite the fact that she was sitting out on this little "courtyard" smoking a cigarette and talking on her phone when I attempted to hand my keys in and check out. I had to GO OUT AND GET HER in order to leave.

I told the clerk exactly why we were leaving. I also explained that we were supposed to head out to Camden Yards that afternoon for the Orioles-Yankees game, but due to exhaustion, this would not be possible (and we had this trip planned for months). We decided we would head to our family in Va. a half-day early in order to get some sleep (at least we were able to sell the tix). The clerk was somewhat apologetic and said she would not charge us for the night. I informed her that we had already paid through Hotwire months ago. Oh, she said, I'll put a note her on your room key holder for my manager to read and we'll see what he can do for you. OK, sure. It has been a week and I have not heard from anyone.

I plan on writing to the manager as well as Hotwire and Hilton to tell them about my recent HORRIBLE stay at the Hilton Garden Inn BWI. What a disappointment that we did not have the same great experience as last year!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2007

I stayed in this hotel to attend a five day class. There are an incredible number of brand new hotels in this area, but as Hilton is on my company's preferred hotel list, I decided to stay here and used some of the Trip Advisor's reviews to make that decision.

That said, it took me a week to get rid of the backache from sleeping on their poor (old?) mattress. The pillows were very lumpy and the sheets were very thin. I would describe the room as "average" in decor and amenities. There was a very large "patch" on the wall beside the bed and one of the large pictures had been removed.

I went to the breakfast buffet on the first morning and although there were no signs at all, someone came and tapped me on the shoulder as I left to ask how I wished to pay for breakfast. Naturally, everyone else I interacted with in the class was getting free breakfast with made-to-order omelets and waffles and several also stayed at hotels with "manager's specials" for evening food that amounted to free dinner.

The staff I encountered were all very courteous, professional and friendly, but I would stay somewhere else the next time.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2007

This is great hotel that you should stay at. the rooms were big with ac,mini fridge,microwave,2 queen beds,good view,nice alarm clock,large bathroom,tv,phone,soft geen chair,and a desk. the main lobby is awsome it has tvs a resraunt and they put out fresh fruit and cookies. its also a great place to read. the airport is 3 mins away.also in the the main lobby the have a area were they have drinks candy and snacks for a cost. this hotel has a exersice room and a pool.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 24, 2007

We live an hour from BWI and had a 6:30 am flight, so the Park and Fly program was a good option for us. Bottled water and Milano cookies in the room were a nice surprise.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank shelllady
Reviewed June 9, 2007

This was my first stay at the Hilton Garden Inn BWI. I travel to this area frequently, and decided to try it out because it appeared to be a nice hotel with good amenities. I had originally booked for 13 nights, but ended up leaving after 7 due to several small problems that started to add up. Overall, the hotel is very nice and clean, with a nice room and very friendly staff. The customer service could be just a bit better. During the 7 days I was at the hotel, the wireless internet service was down for 6. When I called the help line on the card in the room, I got an overseas customer service center that was of no help whatsoever. The hotel staff suggested that I connect through the phone line (which I assume meant a dial-up connection) or use their business center to connect to the internet. Fortunately, I was able to connect to the wireless signal from a nearby hotel. A couple of other minor things included some inconsistencies in restocking the toiletries in the bathroom and not getting clean glasses every day. Also, when I wanted to use the guest laundry, I was unable to get change on site. I ended up using an off-site laundromat to wash my clothes. Finally, upon checking out, I discovered major errors with charges on my bill, including charges for someone else's room! Each of these things on its own would not deter me from staying at this hotel, because otherwise it is very nice. However, in total, they left me feeling that I would choose a different hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)