There are many hotels to choose from and I have spent 30 years on the road. A chain hotel is a chain hotel, right? Not this time. I just spent four nights at the Hilton Garden Inn at the Baltimore Airport and this is a very special place.
It starts at the top with their general manager, Sebastian Hansen. How many hotels have you stayed at where the GM is out front most of the day talking with the guest. Getting to know their names and their individual needs. This one does. During heavy traffic moments, he is in the middle helping out. And each patron is given his direct phone number. This leadership is reflected in the front desk staff, to the breakfast staff, to especially the transport staff. When I arrived, I had just got off a seven hour Amtrak experience. I was tired, and a bit cranky. I was picked up by Antonio, and by the time we got to the hotel, I was laughing my *** off.
There is a Bob Evens in the parking lot, a Cracker Barrel across the street. This place is run right, clean and a good value. Try it and see if you agree with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each guestroom comes fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, LCD TV, two telephones with voice mail messaging, work desk, Herman Miller chair, work lamp, 24 hour complimentary van service to and from BWI Airport, 24 hour fitness and business centers, complimentary parking and Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hilton Garden Inn Linthicum
- Linthicum Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Linthicum