“Typical good visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Orlando, Florida
“Typical good visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff was nice. Unfortunately, the key didn't work and I had to go back downstairs to get it reprogrammed. The room was clean and modern. It was hard to find a place to park, but arriving at 9pm usually lends to that. I would stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Shanadoaha-
Thanks for the nice review. We pride ourselves in delivering awesome service. It sounds like you visit us fairly often, so thank you very much, and we look forward to your next visit. Let me know if we can do anything to make your stay more special.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was stranded in Linthicum for two extra days last week due to the snow storm. But I was so thankful that if I had to be stuck, it was in THIS hotel. - The staff could NOT have been nicer or more helpful. Extending my room for 2 extra days was no problem, and I was made so comfortable by the front desk and the restaurant staff. I had no car for this trip, so the restaurant/bar was a livesaver. I had amazing omelets every morning, and ended every day with a glass of wine (or two) in the lobby next to the fire. Plus the complimentary coffee and bottled water...I had everything I needed to wait out the storm. - Like I said I had no car, and it was so nice to have the shuttle service to and from the airport which was hassle-free, and a big savings to me and my company. This hotel is well-within walking distance to the Maritime Institute, but I was also able to use the shuttle to get to class when I needed it (due to weather). I didn’t really need to go anywhere else, but it was nice to know the shuttle service was available if I needed it. - The room was absolutely the cleanest I've ever stayed in! I've never stayed in a room for 5 days where I didn't come across one thing that made me go "Ick". It was cleaner than my own home, and a pleasure to come back to at the end of a long day. I haven't had much experience with Hilton's, but after this stay, I will definitely be looking to stay with them elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow. What a lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, considering the circumstances. We pride ourselves in delivering world-class service. I like the sound of a glass of wine next to the fireplace! We hope to see you again soon, perhaps under better terms. Thanks for choosing us!
Swan Point, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was an excellent stay. The room was very clean - which for someone with slight OCD tendencies is VERY important, particularly since I had my 5 year old with me. The furniture and decor were very up-to-date and well appointed. The staff was wonderfully warm and exceptionally helpful. While trying to pick up a quick breakfast before check-out, staff offered to bring my coffee and remained close by to assist with getting several other things. This was a huge help as (remember) I was traveling with my little one, and at the time juggling luggage too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thanks for the excellent review. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in the cleanliness of the rooms. I'm glad we were able to help you out, as many of us have young children and understand some of the complications that brings. We try to make our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again soon and thanks for choosing us!
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

It is always nice to arrive at a hotel where people greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome.

The rooms are fairly large and equipped with a microwave, small fridge and a Keurig coffee maker. Nice touch. Very comfortable bed!

My room faced Aero Drive and what I believe is a distribution center across the road. I was surprised how noisy my room was - the traffic noise in my room was bothersome. My recommendation - try to get a room facing the Wingate Hotel or Corporate Blvd.

The breakfast was standard Hilton Garden. I did find the breakfast area to be a bit disgusting. Burnt egg in the pans could be seen in the kitchen, which looked messy. The scrambled eggs was dried out and burnt to the container they were served in - see photo - not very appetizing. Hopefully this was a one time event but it is the sole reason why I didn't give this property an additional star.

The hotel has shuttle that runs to and from the airport.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SebastianHansen, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
I'm glad that we made you feel welcome and that your room was comfortable! Our guest really love the Keurig machines! We really appreciate your business and your feedback is instrumental to us. I will look into the breakfast area so that we can improve. We are always serving fresh made to order omelets, eggs any style, pancakes, waffles and french toast.
Cleona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We use this hotel all the time, they are so friendly, always asking if they can do anything for you! Shuttle bus to the airport! loved the driver! very very nice. The hotel was amazingly clean and the matresses on the beds are AWESOME!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the nice review Kathy B.! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the staff. Thanks for choosing us!
Norway, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

I got stranded at the hotel due to a winter storm. How lucky! I called the hotel to see if I could catch a shuttle (and it was snowing like crazy). Within 10 minutes the shuttle arrived. The driver was courteous and cautious driving. There were a couple people that got on the shuttle looking for the Hilton (different hotel) and because he knew that very few folks were out, he asked me if I would mind if we dropped them off along the way (of course I said no problem). The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. I was on the second floor. My room was very quiet. I got a great night's sleep. I had dinner in the hotel restaurant - it was great! Everyone I talked with was friendly and helpful. I would definately stay here again and would recommend it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thanks for the lovely review. I'm sorry you were stranded, but we are happy you were stuck with us. Now, you know where to stay next time you are in the BWI area, and hopefully it's on your terms and not due to the weather conditions. Safe travels!
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Hotel was very nice, staff is extremely friendly and eager to help you. Rooms are nice and big and the beds are comfortable. Food is good and shuttle service is fast and great. 10/10 will return again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the kind words, we will deifinitely take a 10 out of 10 any day! Come visit us again soon!