“Don't Go There!”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
United States
“Don't Go There!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Would not recommend a stay at this property. During a 5-day stay moved to 3 different rooms - and they still couldn't get it right: bed frame broken, toilet broken, heating/cooling broken - and the list goes on. Very frustrating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
We’re sorry we didn't provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I want to say this is by far the best experiance I've ever had at a hotel from start to end. I originally booked rooms at the Homewood suites because I needed a total of 4 rooms that could sleep four people in each room. Homewood suites was offering a one bedroom suite for the same price as you all however after reading the comments about your property on trip advisor I decided to cancel my stay at homewood and stay here because of the great reviews. I also seen hotels for the same rate that was a block from my graduation however I chose to stay at your location which was about 8 mile away. My family wondered why I cancelled the 1 bedroom suites and I explained to them that this hotel was alot better. The day of arrival I called about 930 pm to the hotel to put in a few request. 1 for the 4 rooms to be close to each other, change one of the rooms room type and to request a crib. The person who answered was very friendly and apprently was the Director of Sales. She put in all my request and wished me a safe travel. She also asked what brings me into town and I told her I was getting my Masters the next day. When I checked in the Supervisor congradulated me as the Director must informed him. When checking in I noticed I had connecting rooms which was a bonus because I didnt know the hotel even had connecting rooms. This was very helpful because I had two small children and it was easy for them to go to my room and my mothers room. I believe Jackie (Lady who worked on 12/07 in the evening)who was at the front desk was the person who helped me all day. She gave me directions to stores and restaurants on several occasions and made different suggestions for me throughout my stay.I was in my Cap and gown leaving and the GM congradualted me. I was in the bar later that night and The GM was helping out and even assisted with taking my drink order and serving me. I even seen him check a few people in. This hotel went above and beyond and my family loved it!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We really appreciate you acknowledging everyone. Congratulations, again! We hope to see you next time you are in town. Oh, and tell your family we said "hello."
North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Experienced discomfort on 1st night of stay, which Hilton did not charge us and went "above and beyond" to remedy the problem. The quality of Hilton staff, rooms, and efforts to make our stay was exceptional. The Hilton's commitment to customer satisfaction reflect well on staff training and their desire to keep customers coming back

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I remember you and your wife very well. You both were so patient and understanding, thank you for that. Next time you are in town and you need a place to stay, please contact me directly at 410-691-0507 and I will make the arrangements. Have a fantastic holiday season!
Destin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Jackie at the check-in desk helped us immensely with all the problem details we had when we and our guests stayed here before and right after our son's wedding in Catonsville. She was knowledgeable and informative and took the time to help us. She is a major plus for the Hilton Garden Inn and a major reason we will be back.
Another employee was also helpful and another reason we will come back. Sonny in the dining area made our stay, helping us with the brunch we held in the Mariner rooms, helping us keep the wedding cake refrigerated, and providing exemplary service with care and finesse.
Antonio, the shuttle driver, was a wealth of information, making our trips for all of our guests wonderfully entertaining and fun, getting them to and from the airport and restaurants on time and with ease. He is also one of the Hilton's treasures.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for acknowledging me and the other staff in this fantastic review. I remember all of you well; you have such a wonderful family. It was exciting for me to help out, I felt like a wedding planner for the day! Tell everyone we said “hello” from the Hilton Garden Inn BWI. We hope you visit us again soon, we look forward to it!
Claremont, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were most satisfied with every aspect of our stay. We highly recommend this hotel and will use this company again when traveling. Personnel were amicable, knowlegeable and efficient. All products in the room were most satisfactory. Cleanliness of the place was above average plus the location made it simple to visit places we wanted to see.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thanks so much for the nice comments. It really makes us feel good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was in town for a youth sports tourney. Hotel was clean and fresh. Staff were pleasant and professional Quiet hotel too - no airport noise that i was aware of. Room was comfortable. Really good value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thanks for the awesome reveiw, we are so glad you had a great stay! We hope your team did well, and we look forward to seeing you for the next tournament. Have a fantastic weekend!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Came in for a youth sports tourney. Everything was in great condition and the staff was very pleasant and professional. Also, this is right next to the airport but I never did hear any planes taking off - very quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thanks for the great review and for choosing us! We look forward to your next visit. We hope your team performed well!