Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$89
$82
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
1,003 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportroom was cleancracker barrelconvenient locationnext morningwould definitely stay here againnice stayfitness centergreat place to staybaltimore areashuttle servicebusiness triprental carpark and flyan early flight
Reviewed April 3, 2008

I recently had to travel to Linthicum on business. I had a good night sleep at this hotel which enabled me to be ready for my business meeting the next morning. Not much to say but the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2008

The hotel was clean and in a good location for where I was working that week. I stayed there twice for a total of 7 nights. The staff was helpful when asked about the local area. The hot breakfast was nice every morning. They also had wireless internet. They are remodeling so elevators can be hard to get some mornings. They advise you on this with a letter posted by the elevators. They have a 24 hour business center but I did not utilize it. I also recommend Hellas a few miles away for their crab cakes.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2008

I had my doubts when booking this hotel because the price was so low ($80.00 per night with AAA). Since I only planned on spending 1 night and needed 2 rooms, I figured the close location to the airport made it worth a try. We arrived late and still had to return a rental car but the hotel's free shuttle made a special trip to the agency just to pick us up. The rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculate and the service could not have been better. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Stayed here for three nights for a company sales meeting. The room rates at $159 per night seemed quite high especially considering we had over 12 people staying multiple nights.
The rooms were very comfotable - and they are beginning remodel the rooms with new carpet, drapes, LCD TV's, etc. Having a microwave and a fridge in the room was nice (although the fridge, even being set at the lowest setting, froze my beverages).
Breakfast is not included. Pool is too small for laps. Gym needs an overhaul.
The airport is very close and they provide a free shuttle to and from the airport.
We had an issue with the shuttle driver making unwanted advances toward one of our female collegues. The hotel was made aware, moved her from room to room for safety, and hopefully have taken steps to dismiss him from the staff. The other staff members were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed October 11, 2007

The price crunch continues at BWI.Unless you want to play the Priceline game (I dont) theres nothing available for less than 100$ on a week night.There are 4 new properties being built here or opening this month but all the new rooms are not lowering the prices.I felt lucky to get a few weeknights at the Hilton Garden Inn at 115$.The good thing is,its a top notch hotel for that price and if you can get that rate I would recommend it to anybody.
The amenities have been listed in the previous reviews.A couple new ones though,they now have this "Garden Sleep System" which is a bed with adjustable firmness via a dial on the side (king bed has one on either side).Sounds like a scam but it works.I slept just fine.They give you two different types of pillows and thats a good idea.
Pretty much everything works except for a weak-flushing "American Standard" toilet,probably the worst toilet available.And hot water was iffy a couple times.Staff was top notch.Wi-Fi access worked as well as any I have dealt with.
I dont know if I will stay in this area again,its just plain getting too expensive.But If I do,I will definitely look first for a good rate at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business