“To & from the airport and more”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Shelton, Washington
“To & from the airport and more”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had an extended stay to conduct business in Baltimore County last month. The staff was very attentive. The desk personnel were helpful and courteous. I had to extend my stay two times but the hotel kept my special rate in place for each of the extensions. The complimentary internet was excellent and when I had a problem with my TV reception the staff brought in the engineer and when it could not be repaired, they brought a new TV while I was our. The lobby was regularly filled in one or two larger tables with business people working together.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Hi Dave, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear you continued your stay with us since we were able to keep you at the same special rate, we wouldn't want you to stay anywhere else! We hope you visit us again soon, have a great weekend!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Orange County, Ca
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was a very convenient hotel to BWI. The staff was helpful and the food was good! Be careful on the room selection as the lower outside rooms have Bright lights shining into them and truck noise early. Ask for an interior higher floor room

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Rastro
Thanks for the review. I have to say I like your "pinky and the brain" profile picture, it brings back childhood memories! I hope your stay at the hotel was one worth remembering! If you are back in the BWI area, we would love to have you stay with us. You can even give me a call and I'll make sure I assign you the interior room on a higher floor; my direct line is 410-691-0507. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Roseville, California
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Normally, I prefer to stay at an HGI. I have had very good experiences at dozens of other HGIs. The experience at this HGI wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. First issue was noise. The traffic noise from the trucks in the industrial surrounding area came right through my window...so I didn't sleep very well the first night. The second night, there was some mechanical noise coming from the room above.

The restaurant/bar area was disappointing. I like to eat at the bar when traveling alone. The bar and bar stools were uncomfortable to the point that I decided to not to stay for dinner. Also, when asked for a menu, I received a dirty, worn one page laminated sheet. I wondered if the kitchen was dirty and worn as well. Also, no specials board as is common with other HGIs. I actually ended up going to the restaurant at the Courtyard down the street. A lot of the food there is pre-prepared, but it hit the spot and the service was nice and friendly....I may stay there next time I'm in the BWI area.

I like the full service restaurant feature of HGIs...I just wonder, from what I've seen, if they produce enough revenue for them to do it right.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I hope you decide to give us a second chance. I could preassign your room, that way you are not facing the postal warehouse. And I would love for you to check out the new restaurant. We are in the process of finishing up the redecoration of the lobby area including the restaurant. It's looking wonderful already and it'll be even better when we are done. It's a more open, better flowing concept, with great new furniture and vibrant colors. You could even just stop by to check it out! Have a wonderful weekend.
United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

With a name as well known as Hilton, I expected way better accomidations at this place. We arrived to find ants in our room and the shower water repeatedly kept going cold. The bed was outdated and the blankets, not very cozy. Breakfast is plentiful but not included in the price of the room. There was only one luggage cart and there was a wheel broken making using it, an extreme hassle.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Fredericksburg, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not only are the accomodation at this location totally awesome ... the entire staff is incredible as well. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the bed ... I could have stayed in the room the entire lenght of our trip. I've already booked my next stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Oh good, I'm happy to hear that you had such a great stay! Please come back and visit us again soon, we are finishing up the remodel of our lobby and restaurant, I think you might like it!
New Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a first-class facility. Considering the cost for the room, I was very pleasantly surprised at just how well appointed and comfortable everything was....not to mention that it was also very clean. We only stayed one night at this facility, but vowed to stay here again each and every time we are in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow, we really appreciate your loyalty and we promise we will not disappoint you! If I can help make any future reservations please let me know. And please use me as a point of contact if you need anything throughout your stay. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, see you soon!
grand rapids, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Overall stay was excellent. The staff made the stay very pleasant. The room was very clean and the bathroom had soft towels. This was my first stay at this property and I will definitely stay again when my travel takes me to Baltimore.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the high marks! We really look forward to seeing you again soon, Please let me know if I can help with any special requests. My direct line is 410-691-0507. Have a fantastic weekend!