“Nice clean and well-maintained hotel in the perfect location!”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The check-in process was the fastest and most accurate I've ever encountered! The location was perfect! We had previously stayed in the same area but at a different hotel and didn't have the same great experience so staying at the Hilton was definitely a step up in the right direction! The area is easy to maneuver around as well. It's a really beautiful establishment.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Wow, it really doesn't get any better than your review, thank you! We are so happy to have had the oppurtunity to serve you. And we hope you give us the honor again when you are staying in the BWI area next time. If I can create any future reservations for you, please contact me at 410-691-0507. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is very convenient to the office parks near BWI Airport, it's also pretty close to BWI Airport itself (although still driving distance). I experienced what may be my quickest check-in ever, it literally took under a minute.

The area is office parkish, so it's not the kind of place I'd want to lounge around on vacation. There is a small bar in the lobby, but I walked to the nearby Ruby Tuesday, which was filled with an...interesting crowd.

There is a nice movie theatre close by (walking distance), and all the major highway arteries are right by the hotel. I don't remember any complaints about my room, it was the typical high quality standard you get from other Garden Inns. This hotel is great if you have business near the airport or just want a no-nonsense hotel convenient to Baltimore.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Awesome review, thank you! While the check-in process was quick, I hope the front desk staff was able to tell you about the amentities of the hotel; restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, free shuttle service, and of course complimentary wi-fi.

Ruby Tuesday is great, but you should really try the Cheeseburger at the Great American Grill located in our hotel; it's outstanding!

We really hope to see you again soon, if I can assist in any future reservations or special requests my direct line is 410-691-0507. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good location for flying out of BWI. Clean and friendly, easy access to city. Good location for conferences in the BWI Airport Area. Best part you received points toward Hilton Honors program. Had to check out before breakfast so can't rate it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. Hopefully next time you'll have a little bit more time before flying out so you can take advantage of the great breakfast we offer. Also, I hope you had to chance to use our shuttle service to BWI; it's complimentary and it runs 24/7. We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to Baltimore. Have a great week!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good venue for a business meeting. Front desk staff friendly and helpful, rooms comfortable, and convenient to BWI with free shuttle. Breakfast buffet was good, room service fast and friendly.
The meeting rooms were fine, staff kept food items refilled and warm. Not much around in walking distance which could be a plus if you want to keep folks in the meeting.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your review. I'm glad that you had the oppurtunity to experience a business meeting at our hotel by utilizing the meeting space. I don't know if you had food service including in your meeting, but that is something else we offer; we have a great banquet staff. We hope to see you in future and we would love the chance to host your next business meeting!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Reception nice and quick. Review is for room. Location room 444, upper corner end room with king bed. Heat ok although the unit was quite loud when running. No hot water in shower no matter what I tried. Lots of hot water in sink. Location of room resulted in many early workday backup beeping from trucks in the area not at the hotel. No construction in area but perhaps warehouses? Can't say for sure but the constant beeping was disruptive to my sleep. Bed ok, tv kind of small but lots of channels. Microwave and mini frog in room. Good toiletry products. Average clean. Ok but I too will stay elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was just ok. That's definitely not the impression we like to leave our guests with.

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with room 444; I'll make sure that those issues are corrected before another guest checks into that room. It's a shame that on top of the room issues you experienced noise issues outside of the hotel;I know how frustrating that can be when trying to sleep.

I hope that you decide to give us another chance in the future, I can guarantee your next stay will not be the same experience you had the first time. All I ask, is that you contact me prior to your stay and I will make the arrangements/reservation; 410-691-0500. I hope to hear from you, have a wonderful week!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Great location...in the BWI area...rooms were spacious and clean...they had free business area...unsure if it had free printing...but the business area is enclosed in separate area which provides a degree if privacy...service is always outstanding with a smile...free parking...

• Stayed: January 2013
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thanks for your awesome review! Most travelers find the business center useful when printing out their boarding passes, this way they don't have to do it at the airport. Other guest's use it to get work done or just to respond to emails. We do have free printing, we have a great copier that works fast, and a color printer. I almost forgot to mention we have wireless printing; this allows you to send documents to the printer from your laptop in your room!

Again, thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We found this to be a perfect place to stay with no issues. Large comfortable rooms with very comfy beds. The lobby and hallway areas were very nice and clean. Staff was generally very friendly (although one of the supervisors at the front desk sounded very robotic like when checking us in, as if reading a script). There is a restaurant on the premises and a Bob Evans right next door. All in all, a wonderful place to stay. Only thing that would have made it better would have been free breakfast but I guess you can't have it all. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for the high marks and nice comments! We do offer a rate package that includes breakfast for all guests that are on the reservation, may be something to look into next time. It can save you some money out of your pocket instead of paying for the full price of breakfast. Next time your in the BWI area, give me a call, I'll set up the breakfast package/reservation. Hope to see you again soon, have a great week!