“Good for business meetings” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Miami, Florida
“Good for business meetings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good venue for a business meeting. Front desk staff friendly and helpful, rooms comfortable, and convenient to BWI with free shuttle. Breakfast buffet was good, room service fast and friendly.
The meeting rooms were fine, staff kept food items refilled and warm. Not much around in walking distance which could be a plus if you want to keep folks in the meeting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your review. I'm glad that you had the oppurtunity to experience a business meeting at our hotel by utilizing the meeting space. I don't know if you had food service including in your meeting, but that is something else we offer; we have a great banquet staff. We hope to see you in future and we would love the chance to host your next business meeting!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ann Arbor, MI
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Reception nice and quick. Review is for room. Location room 444, upper corner end room with king bed. Heat ok although the unit was quite loud when running. No hot water in shower no matter what I tried. Lots of hot water in sink. Location of room resulted in many early workday backup beeping from trucks in the area not at the hotel. No construction in area but perhaps warehouses? Can't say for sure but the constant beeping was disruptive to my sleep. Bed ok, tv kind of small but lots of channels. Microwave and mini frog in room. Good toiletry products. Average clean. Ok but I too will stay elsewhere next trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that your stay was just ok. That's definitely not the impression we like to leave our guests with.

Thank you for letting us know about the issues with room 444; I'll make sure that those issues are corrected before another guest checks into that room. It's a shame that on top of the room issues you experienced noise issues outside of the hotel;I know how frustrating that can be when trying to sleep.

I hope that you decide to give us another chance in the future, I can guarantee your next stay will not be the same experience you had the first time. All I ask, is that you contact me prior to your stay and I will make the arrangements/reservation; 410-691-0500. I hope to hear from you, have a wonderful week!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Great location...in the BWI area...rooms were spacious and clean...they had free business area...unsure if it had free printing...but the business area is enclosed in separate area which provides a degree if privacy...service is always outstanding with a smile...free parking...

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks for your awesome review! Most travelers find the business center useful when printing out their boarding passes, this way they don't have to do it at the airport. Other guest's use it to get work done or just to respond to emails. We do have free printing, we have a great copier that works fast, and a color printer. I almost forgot to mention we have wireless printing; this allows you to send documents to the printer from your laptop in your room!

Again, thanks for the great review, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We found this to be a perfect place to stay with no issues. Large comfortable rooms with very comfy beds. The lobby and hallway areas were very nice and clean. Staff was generally very friendly (although one of the supervisors at the front desk sounded very robotic like when checking us in, as if reading a script). There is a restaurant on the premises and a Bob Evans right next door. All in all, a wonderful place to stay. Only thing that would have made it better would have been free breakfast but I guess you can't have it all. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for the high marks and nice comments! We do offer a rate package that includes breakfast for all guests that are on the reservation, may be something to look into next time. It can save you some money out of your pocket instead of paying for the full price of breakfast. Next time your in the BWI area, give me a call, I'll set up the breakfast package/reservation. Hope to see you again soon, have a great week!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed here 1 night, front desk was very helpful in adding an extra rollaway bed for our son. Very clean in all areas in the room. Bed was possibly the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a hotel. One drawback, we arrived late after a long drive and we had hoped to use the pool/spa but it closed at 9pm.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
"The most comfortable be that I have ever slept in at a hotel." Wow that is awesome, sounds like you were well rested for the next day. I hope you didn't wake up late! Next time you and family need a good night's rest, we will have a room waiting for you. Happy New Year's, we look forward to seeing you again in 2013!
Warren, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had seen the earlier reviews about heating issues and thought it was an anomaly. However, the first room we were given the temp in the room was 63 degrees. We upped the temp to 68 . . . nothing . . . 70 still nothing. We asked to move to another room. We were moved to another room this was around 11:30 p.m. The new room had heat (albeit noisy). The wind from outside blew into the room from under the heater and as soon as the heater went off the heat would kick back on again. We had to finally just turn it off so we could sleep. I had expected more from the Hilton property. The sleep quality rating would have been higher if we could have actually slept as the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
I am so sorry that we didn't provide you with a easy-convenient stay. You come to a hotel expecting a clean room with working amenitities, and you received less than this during your stay, I understand how frustrating it must have been for you. I promise that if you give us another chance, it will be much better than your previous stay. Please feel free to contact me and I will set up the arrangements for you. I will make sure everything goes well. I hope to hear from you soon.
Carlsbad, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I will openly admit; I Priceline'd this hotel, meaning I had no idea what 3+ star hotel I'd get. As you may have seen from another of my reviews, I LOVED the Residence Inn at BWI and was hoping to stay there again. Instead, Priceline put me at the Hilton Garden Inn. Now there are some very nice 3+ star hotels near BWI, so a Hilton Garden Inn did not excite me.

But I was wrong. This is a nice hotel with very clean, comfortable, spacious rooms, with a nice business center, free WiFi, and best of all, it's the closest hotel to the BW Parkway, making it extremely easy to commute back and forth to Baltimore and Washington.

The staff was friendly, parking was plentiful, and the BWI/West Nursery hotel corrdior, which now houses Ruby Tuesday, Chii's, Starbucks, Bob Evans, and plenty of restaurant choices makes staying near the airport a much better choice than it used to be.

All in all, a surprisingly comfortable, convenient stay! I'd be happy to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at BWI again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
It's always nice to hear that we exceeded expectations, thank you! I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel to be in a convenient location, with access to the BW parkway and many restaurants. Next time work or whatever briings you this way, we hope you end up at Hilton Garden Inn BWI. Have a great New Year!