$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
$90
$82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$144
$131
Hilton.com
$99
$109
$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$80
$73
1,038 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportgreat hotelroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyfree shuttleone night stay
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I chose this hotel to stay overnight before a lacrosse tournament in Pasadena MD. It was very convenient to the highways and yet quiet inside. Very clean. Front desk staff was extremely professional and polite when I called to let them know I would be arriving very late, and when I did arrive to check in. The indoor pool looked nice but we did not have a chance to check it out.

The hallways, carpet, rooms, and beds all seemed recently upgraded. The room was nice and clean, fresh smelling, and the beds were luxurious.

We didn't get a chance to have breakfast there but it was priced very reasonably.

The automatic wake up call system worked great.

I would definitely stay here again for a BWI flight. We usually stay at the Sheraton at the airport, but the Hilton Garden Inn has the extra advantage of the indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravlinWithKidz
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for this very nice review, I'm glad that you decided to give us a chance instead of staying at the property in which you normally stay! It sounds like you had a great experience and may be returning in the future, we really hope so. You may be aware, but we have the 24 hour complimentary shuttle service that goes to and from BWI. Most travelers find the shuttle service to be really helpful. If I can assist which any future reservations, please contact me at 410-691-0507. Have a great week!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everything was satisfactory but they advertise complimentary parking. Maybe I misunderstood but most hotels by airports that offer complimentary parking mean you can park there while you are on your trip. Not this one. The charge you a per day fee which most of the staff is confused about as well. Room was nice and clean.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share. I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion about our parking policy, I'll try to clear it up for you the best I can. During your stay at the hotel the parking is complimentary, but if you have checked out and are leaving your vehicle the parking is $5.00 a day. It's actually a decent rate compared to the parking prices of the airport which can be up to $12 a day for the daily garage. We also offer the 24 hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. If you are looking for a deal, we offer a Stay and Save package which includes parking for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on what you need. I hope this was helpful, if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me directly at 410-691-0507. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel was a spur of the moment overnighter when I was hanging out in Baltimore. GREAT price, GREAT location, even better service and rooms. I didn't have breakfast but it looked great. Front desk staff was nice, professional, and genuine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I am so happy that we suprised you in a good way! I hope you enjoyed Baltimore as much as you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you are in town! See you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed here 3 nights. Check-in was fine and the room looks nice, but the HVAC is terrible. It's one of those room air-conditioner/heater deals with the control on the wall to make it behave more like a real HVAC system.

Here is the problem, the thermostat just doesn't seem to react well. I found that the room got too hot or too cold and the only way to overcome the thermostat problem was to either have it turned off or on. Not that great when you wake up cold.

Bed: It's supposed to be adjustable...there is a dial on the side of the bed....what was that black mold growth around the adjustment switch? Gross...

Also, the plumbing is not good. Too much noise from toilet flushes and I had one morning where it seemed to take forever for the hot water to come on....and then it didn't stay that hot.

Not a well managed property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DanCohen55
Julia B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for staying iwth us during your recent trip to Baltimore!

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room with the thermostat and bed; we will work with our maintenance team to ensure that these problems are corrected. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again so you can enjoy our improvements.

Sincere Regards, Julia Bennett, General Manager

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Everything about our stay was wonderful! The room was clean and very pleasant! Everyone on staff is polite and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The airport shuttle drivers are the best! So are the front desk clerks. I love how they offer water with fruit in the lobby. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in BWI.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia C
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great experience. We hope you come and stay with us again, we'll save you some of the flavored water!