1,045 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportgreat hotelroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyone night stayfree shuttle
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed for one night at this HGI. It's pretty much what you would expect: fridge/microwave, nice and clean, small-ish but sufficient fitness room, efficient personnel. I wasn't flying but there is a convenient airport shuttle that I saw a lot of people using. The walls are a little thin, at least mine seemed to be. I could hear people upstairs and next door using the restroom. The hotel is pretty well kept, but I can see it needing some renovations in a few years. I wouldn't mind staying here again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Melissa T
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thanks for your review, I am glad it was everything you expected but I really hope next time we can exceed your expectations! You are absolutely correct about our shuttle service, not only does it shuttle guests to the airport but we also take guests to local restaurants. Maybe during your next stay you will be able to make use of the shuttle; we can definitely recommend some great dining options. I am very sorry you experienced noise issues from the people above; I hope that it didn't disturb your night too much. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future, if you have any further comments or questions, you can reach me at 410-691-0500. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here for Grand Prix Weekend rather than spend upwards of $200 night plus parking to stay downtown Baltimore. Quick, easy trip to Downtown .... about 10 minutes. Clean, comfortable hotel, plenty of parking, a few restaurants close by. Did have a couple of MINOR Housekeeping / Maintenance issues during my stay but the staff (Laura) MORE than made up for it and went above and beyond what was necessary.

Adjustable sleep comfort bed malfunctioned and one side was firm and the other was like falling in to a hole ..... they offered to move me to a different room but didn't want to go through the hassle and I don't understand why they don't have a several spare mattresses in storage somewhere since all HGI's use them and there are several in the area ..... seems like a no-brainer but I guess not. Housekeeping also took all the dirty towels and forgot to replace them 1 day but staff took care of it promptly.

Bartender also didn't know how to make a Bloody Mary and they don't even have Bloody Mary mix in the bar ..... strange, since it's a fairly popular drink! I ended up leading him through it using tomato juice and it was acceptable...... I guess!

Even considering the minor issues would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank imageworks
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Hello and thanks for the feedback! I recognize your feeback from the survey you completed prior, we really appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience twice. We know that we are not perfect, but we definately try to make every stay the best, and satisfy our guests so that they come back and stay with us again. We hope you do come back soon, if you have any special requests or need anything at all, please contact me or Laura at the hotel, 410-691-0500. We think you are wonderful, thanks again!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

On business in Baltimore. Rooms downtown in the inner harbor area are too expensive, plus charge an extra $30 for parking. Just as nice as any other Hilton Garden Inn around the country. Rooms are new and clean. You know what to expect if you have been staying at Hilton Garden Inns. Really good crab cakes in the restaurant. 5 minutes from BWI airport.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank skordane

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! I am glad to hear that you decided to give our hotel a chance instead of staying downtown. If you stay with us again and need transportation to the downtown area, we have a complimentary shuttle service that can take you to the local train station, the train is inexpensive running at $3.50 round trip. Being in Maryland, out hotel really takes pride in our crabcakes, we're glad you had the oppurtunity to try them. We hope to see you again in the future when you are traveling in the BWI area. Thanks again and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I did not actually get to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in due to over booking during the Mid-Atlantic power outages but I was helped by the staff there. While traveling from FLA to ME with my 82 year old mother, I planned on staying somewhere to the north of DC. When I began looking for a hotel for the night I quickly found out that everything within 100 miles was booked. I used a computer to book a room at the Hilton Garden through Hotels.com, got a confirmation number and drove the 20 miles to check in. When I got there I found about 10 other people in line all getting the same information, we did not have a reservation, the hotel was completely booked and the third party reservations did not exist. I wanted to cry and was so bummed but the clerk at the desk was so patient with all of us that were there with no place to go. He took the time to call around to other area hotels and eventually put me in contact with the Hampton Inn at Camden Yards. We got a room at a beautiful hotel and my 13 hour day ended as well as it could have because this guy took the time to help me out when he had lots of others complaining and needing his help. He deserves a huge raise after all he put up with on July 1st.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
JackieMHilton, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the front desk agent even though you didn't actually get to stay with us. I am very sorry that we did have a room for you at our hotel, and you had to travel to another location. But it sounds as if you were very pleased with the assistance of the agent. Thank goodness the outtage is over, it was a horrible week for a lot of residence on the east coast. In the future, I hope you get to stay at our hotel but on better terms. Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

As soon as we walked in, we knew it was bad. Front desk personnel were confused-- would not listen or take the time to connect the dots. As Hilton Gold members, we expect more and are usually happy with Hilton Garden Inns-- this one though is dirty and needs new management. Phones did not work-- could not dial room to room or out if hotel--might send them my cell bill. We were there for a week and it was never resolved. Dirty place with rude staff

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Lalctx
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations, especially when you were here for a week. The hotel was hit by a surprise rush of business since the electricity was out for a large amount of people on the east coast, due to severe weather conditions. We did try our hardest to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. If this happens again, we hope to be better prepared and provide all of our guest's with a positive experience. Hopefully everyone has their electricity repaired at their homes. I hope you decide to give us another chance in the future, so we may provide you with a better experience.