1,043 results
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportgreat hotelroom was cleancracker barrelnext morningconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staybaltimore areafitness centershuttle servicerental carpark and flyone night stayfree shuttle
Reviewed June 20, 2012

After planing a mini vacation since April, I wanted to make sure my families time in Baltimore (Legends and Legecies) was going to be a great expereince. During the months of April and May, I checked the reviews for this hotel. So reading and rereading the reviews especially the ones that gave this hotel a poor score did not do me much justice. I will admit I was skeptical because of them, but it was the only hotel that had all the accomedations I was looking for and at a great price. My family and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn June 15 - June17, 2012 ...and My goodness It was amazing! I felt relaxed and at home. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The satff members were freindly. And even when my 2 year old had an accident in the lobby they were understanding. I would definitly recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if you have children. ...I do appologize for any mis-spelled words :) Have a Blessed Day!

Room Tip: The double bed suite was a plus with 2 adults and 2 kids.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ebony K
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Wow, what an awesome review, we really appreciate it! Thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to show you what our hotel is like, despite some of the negative reviews you may have read. We love having families and children at the hotel, it's a change of pace from our usual business travelers. We hope you and your family were able to relax by the pool and have a little fun. If you plan on being in the Baltimore area again, we certainly look forward to you staying with us! Have a great Fourth of July, I hope your litte-one enjoys the fireworks!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I was here on 6/12-6/13 with one of my employees for business and we both LOVED this place. It's extremely nice & the staff is truly amazing! The have an on-site restaurant--we had breakfast there both mornings! The veggie omelets are DELICIOUS!!! The rooms are clean and spacious! The only setback was traffic to/from downtown DC. This place is fabulous & I will definitely book here again!!! AAAAA+++++++++

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thanks for your wonderful review! I'm glad that you found our staff to be amazing, we do try really hard to make our guest feel welcome and do whatever we can to be accommodating. I know you tried the breakfast but the dinner is really awesome too! If you are traveling to and from DC and wish to bypass some of the traffic, you could always use the Marc or Amtrak trains. The prices are extremely reasonable, and the complimentary hotel shuttle can take you to the station 24 hours a day. I hope you stay with us soon and have a happy Fourth of July!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was due to fly out of BWI early the following morning, so took the train up to BWI, then called the free shuttle to collect me and take me to the Garden Inn. Upon arrival, I found the hotel to be a little dated but more than adequate and all the staff were friendly and helpful.

I ate at the restaurant which was fine, not great, but definitely not bad.

I had the shuttle booked for 5am to take me back to the airport for my early flight. I left my room with the clock reading 455 and it took me no more than two minutes to get to reception where I was informed the shuttle had already left. I looked at my watch and realised that it was actually a couple of minutes after 5am. Fair enough, i thought, there are probably other guests with an early flight, but at least the driver will be back in about 15 minutes, which should give me plenty of time to get my luggage checked for my flight.

510, 515, 520, 525 and 530 came and went and my anxiety grew. I asked at the desk if I should book a taxi, but he assured me the driver would be back in time. He eventually got back about 540, passed something to his friend who had been working the night desk and took me to the airport. "I waited for you" he assured me. "Not very long" part of me thought, although I still appreciated that I was partially to blame - along with the slow running clock.

Well, I was in time for my flight, but too late to check my bag. So I had to pay $50 to change to a slightly later flight. I still figured it was my own fault and if I had been a little earlier, I would have been there in time.

It was once I got through security (which can be slow early in the morning) I started to think back on the morning's events and I realised that the bag the driver had handed to his colleague was a McDonald's bag. There had been no other passengers, he had been on a McDonald's run. If he had waited for me, it had been for precisely one minute and at no point had they bothered to call my room to see where I was, unless they did it when I was in the elevator down.

This aside, the hotel is more than adequate.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank sandersandrew
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is was my second time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lithicum, MD. The hotel room was nice however, the fitted sheet would not stay on the bed. Also, when the shower was on, the water would not drain. Beside that the room was fine!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I know that you had a better experience the first time here, hopefully next time will be the same. We certainly do not want our guest's to have any issues, but if there is something that we can fix for you while you are here, please let us know. We just want our guest's to be comfortable and have a pleasant stay. Hope to see you again soon and have a great Fourth of July!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Having stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns across the US, this one hasn't lived up to standard. It is clean and rooms typical. The bed seemed lumpy, breakfast area did not have the usual welcoming person pouring coffee and cleaning tables and the eggs came out of a container , not "fresh" as they advertise. There were no cookies in the afternoon. However, it was one of the least expensive hotels at BWI in it's class - so with that being said, I would stay there again as an overnight to catch a flight rather than paying double.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family