“Spooned by my wife? No it was the mattress”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Worst bed ever in a Hilton Garden. Too bad because the front desk service was exceptional. called 30 minutes ahead and asked if there was a room so I could take a conference call and she said she would make it happen. Quiet, no plane noise.

Room Tip: Facing the rear was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

I am very sorry you did not have a good nights rest due to our bed. The bed is a Garden Sleep System bed in which you can adjust the firmness on each side of the bed; levels 1-6. I know that sometimes if you have one side of the bed on 1 and the other on 6, it may feel like there is a dip in the bed. We advise single sleepers to keep both sides of the bed on the same level. I'm not sure if this was the cause of your uncomfortable bed or not, but maybe this tip will be helpful when using these beds again. I hope you decide to give our beds another chance in the future!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Used this hotel to interview Independent Rep firms for two days and had a great meeting room. This is a good airport hotel for business meetings. My actual room was over-priced for what I got but the meeting room and the service provided to us was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

I am so glad to hear that you had the oppurtunity to use our meeting space to conduct business. It sounds like it worked out well you. Our sales department is available Monday-Friday if you need to arrange any space for future meetings, or room bookings. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stayed here over a recent weekend would recomend it and If in the area again i will make sure to stay here

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is my hotel of choice when staying near the airport in Baltimore. Wireless Internet in the rooms - could be faster but I've had a lot worse. Very clean rooms and the location is quiet as well. Very close by, about 1 1/2 miles is my favorite crab cake place in Baltimore - B&M -yummy!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hiflya
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review, we really appreciate your time! We are happy to hear that our hotel is your first choice. Hopefully, the internet quality improves before your next stay, I know sometimes the internet slows down when our hotel is sold out and everyone is using it, not sure if that's the case. G&M is my favorite crabcake place as well, they do have delicious food. We hope that you visit us again soon, please call me directly if I can help with any future reservations or requests.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have stayed here 2 times this year. I travel for business as a Sales VP and work all across Maryland and Virginia. This hotel is my first choice for the Baltimore, MD area. This Hilton Garden Inn is extremely clean, has spacious rooms, a fantastic restaurant and a great dedicated team that make up the hotel staff! The business center had everything I needed to get my work done including a color printer, fax machine and a really fast internet connection. Over all this hotel makes it easier when you have to be away from home. What more can you ask for?

Now when I travel to Baltimore this is the first hotel I pick!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BrianK851

What a great review, thank you! I'm glad to hear that you used the business center to help you get your work done. As you know our business center is open 24 hours, and someone will always be at the desk if you need any assistance. We hope your work brings us to our area again soon! Please contact me directly if I can set up future reservations. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I am in love with the staff at this hotel and just want to go to Baltimore more often to stay here!! After a long day of flying and all the discomfort of airports, teeny planes, etc....... having these people at the end of your day greeting you just melts the stress and frustration. These people make you feel more important and appreciated than any Ritz ever could!! And this was my first visit here..... so not even a regular yet! If you end up needing or wanting anything here (including good food) then it is your own fault because all the staff certainly bend over backwards to meet and even anticipate your every need.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Wow, what an awesome review, thank you so much! It's reviews like this that make everyone at this hotel proud to be apart of our team. We hope that you find a reason to come to Baltimore and stay with us again soon and become a "regular." Contact me directly if I can help set up any reservations, 410-691-0507. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is your typical Hilton Garden Inn. It is clean, predictable and well looked after. But what makes the difference here, are its staff and that means every single one of them. I get to stay at this hotel for business 40 nights a year and without fail they are welcoming, kind, attentive and just plain nice. If you have to be away from home on business in this area and you want to feel "at home" stay here.
No hotel is perfect but these folks always try to make it perfect and that effort and caring makes the difference to me.
Highly recommended

Room Tip: Try not to get a room facing the Postal service distribution center. Trucks come and go all night an...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Mr. Tew thanks so much for your response! I'll make sure to share your comments with the staff and your number one fan (Audrey). We hope you make it back to us soon, and maybe even persuade your co-workers to stay with us!