This was one of the best hotel stays I ever had! I had been attending a conference in DC (see review of Washington Hilton) for a few days and wanted to stay next to BWI for a morning flight home. When I arrived at the BWI Amtrak station, I called the hotel for a shuttle ride. Anita (I hope I remember her name correctly) picked me up promptly. I asked if they still had any of their evening food set out, but was not surprised when she replied "no." However, she did offer to take me by a place to get something to eat to take back to my room. She was even willing to go out of the way to do so if there was something specific I wanted! WOW - what customer service! I mentioned that I really wanted some Utz crab flavor potato chips - we can't get those in Texas. Well, she stopped at a convenience store for those and then a cheesesteak/pizza place (Kosmos) to pick up some menus for the hotel lobby. I had a cheesesteak - it was pretty good.
LaToya checked me in and was just as hospitable as her colleague. I went up to my excellent as usual suite and feasted away. I slept very well on the comfortable bed. The free Internet was great - hard wired, but cable provided. Checkout was extremely smooth. The morning breakfast was the only potential disappointment - the scrabled eggs (same at all Homewood Suites) have a strange taste to them, but there was plenty of good stuff.
The shuttle driver that took me to the airport was actually a manager who was responsible for bringing the hotel back up to quality standards - I told him he has been successful in my eyes.
This has to be one of the best hotels next to BWI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the best hotels at BWI! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport hotel is conveniently located less than two miles from the BWI Airport in Baltimore, Maryland. This BWI hotels accommodations are perfect for pleasure, business or extended stay travel due to its wide variety of fabulous amenities. Of hotels at BWI our extended stay Baltimore hotel prides itself on providing the "home away from home" experience that only Homewood Suites can offer. Begin each day with our BWI hotels complimentary Suite Start™ hot breakfast and come home to the Welcome Home® reception (M – Th), featuring a complimentary light meal and beverages (subject to state and local laws).Each spacious room includes a fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave oven, complimentary high speed internet access, and access to on site fitness center and indoor swimming pool and whirlpool.For the business traveler, this BWI hotels proximity to nearby businesses in addition to the on-site business center, complimentary Wireless and hard-wired high-speed internet access and free parking, make the ideal choice of hotels at BWI.This Homewood Suites Baltimore-BWI hotels complimentary 24 hour shuttle service to BWI Airport, the light Rail and the MARC train, will help facilitate your commute around the city. Guests will find a variety of recreational activities, dining and entertainment hot spots around our hotel. Make Yourself At Home® and visit one of the best hotels at BWI. Stay a day, a week or a month at The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Baltimore-BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Baltimore-Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Homewood Suites Linthicum
- Homewood Linthicum
- Hilton Linthicum
- Linthicum Hilton
- Linthicum Homewood Suites