WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Dover, Delaware
“Great Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Breakfast was okay, the service was great, & the room we stayed in was awesome~ very nice & spacious! I would definately recommend it for those with children or a group of freinds traveling together. There is a separate living area and a full kitchen.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a funeral and needed a suite with two rooms and a common area to host family and friends. It seemed like every hotel was booked and we were getting desperate to find a place. A room finally opened at Homewood and we snatched it. It was nice enough and worth the price. Rooms were ok, furniture a bit dated and everything a little dingy but no overt filth. The complimentary breakfast was standard and certainly nothing stood out. If you're staying here there is a great deli/cafe across the street in an office building that I highly recommend. If you want a cocktail there is the Champs in the Marriot right down the street but the prices are ridiculous for very little alcohol. Buy a bottle and take it to the room. Cheers.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have just completed my 3rd or 4th stay at this property. This is a typical Homewood Suites - a very comfortable stay in what feels more like a home than a hotel room. The secret weapon at this Homewood is the staff. Every staff member I encountered went out of their way to see if they could help me in anyway.
The suite was clean and furniture was functional and comfortable. I noticed that a little while after the housekeeper had cleaned my room, someone else came around behind her to ensure she had done a good job - of course she had done a great job.
Good dinners at night and good breakfasts in the morning. I received packages two different days during my stay and both times I don't think the FEDEX truck was off the property by the time the front desk was notifying me of my packages. Doesn't get much better than that.
I highly recommend this Homewood suites for you and I will be back there next month myself.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Alan_W63
Olmsted Falls, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Recently two friends and I stayed at Homewood Suites BWI for our annual girls' get-away, something we do yearly at cities across the country. We couldn't have been more pleased with the accommodations and extras that are offered by this hotel. Our suite was huge, very clean, and comfortable. The best part of our experience, however, was having a hotel shuttle service that enabled us to eat at the fabulous G & M restaurant, shop, and get to and from the light rail station. From there, we were able to explore all of Baltimore. The shuttle drivers were courteous and very friendly and helpful. All of us highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank meh
Nashville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Very pleased with facilities, location, staff and proximity to the airport. Beautiful rooms, very spacious and very clean. Staff were extremely cordial and very knowledgeable. Food was good. And shuttle service was a exceptional friendly and very quick. I can not express what a great staff this facility has working. An exceptional value for such a top class hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank BeachloverA
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had none of the problems mentioned in other reviews. Room was ready and clean. Food was similar to other Homewood Suites offerings. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We did not use the pool, but exercise room had good equipment and was well-kept. Wireless worked fine for me (albeit with HHonors account, don't know if this would apply to all guests?)

The price was the best in the area for Hilton properties and we had a flawless stay with appropriate services for a Homewood.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
West Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

We arrived early and our room wasn’t ready so they said they would upgrade us to a bigger room, oh what a upgrade, there was one elevator to get to the room, the room was at the end of the hallway that is the longest hallway in a hotel I have ever seen, the hallway was very hot, upon entering first thing we seen was a chair that was disgusting, material worn off and dirty, the closet door wasn’t on the track, just propped up, and there was big stains on the curtains, and the water in the bathroom dripped all night and day. So for breakfast the next morning they had chicken gravy and biscuits, never in my life have I seen this and it looked watery and disgusting, not much choices for breakfast, basically bagels, cereal, muffins, cold hash browns, and nasty looking and smelling eggs. The lady running the breakfast area just about bit a guest head off when at 855 when he came to eat, he started to get something and she sneered breakfast is over at 9, the poor man said well can I can something, she was just plain rude. When we left for the day we put the do not disturb sign on the door as we did not want anyone in our room, I have always done this because I don’t like people around my things when I am not there, never seen a maid before we left for the day so the ICING ON THE CAKE was when we returned from a day out, it was probably 100 degrees we were ready for a nice shower, called the desk and ask for towels for 6 people, they gave us 3 and said that’s all they had. I then went down to the desk and asked them about the towels, I was told it was my fault I didn’t want the maid in my room, and that when I checked in I was upgraded, what did that have to do with a towel. I said well any hotel I have ever stayed at you can get towels anytime; she said well the other guests already got them. This was a so called assistant manager who told me this, what kind of manager talks to guests like this? So I asked another girl and she said they were doing laundry, I asked well how long it will be before I can get towels, her answer, sometime tomorrow! What hotel does not have towels for guests anytime day or night?? I called Hilton Guest Services and told them the issues I was having and the lady I spoke with called them. They did nothing to try to rectify the situation except blame me. The staff is rude, with the exception of Daniel and Boris, they were very nice and polite, and I cannot say that for the rest of the staff. I would NEVER stay at this place again nor recommend it to anyone. We didn’t even try breakfast the next morning, one glance at the turkey sausage and the smelly eggs just didn’t cut it. After calling Hilton Guest services they called the hotel and I did get the night free, but the hotel itself was doing nothing to rectify the situation or apologize in any way for the problem. Then when I returned from my trip I had an email from the manager at the hotel and it basically said I wasn’t charged for the night, (but that was Hilton guest services that made that happen, this hotel wouldn’t have done anything except blame me) no real apology for the hotel staffs unprofessionalism, but went back to I didn’t want someone in my room! DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you do stay get a room by the elevator, its a long hallway!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family